Chapter 49.

"So Amity isn't allowed to see huh? It's only natural, I don't want her to even see blood." Luz said to Dan. "Exactly. By anything, it's even good that Alador said such. You can't just let your partner see your complete real colours." Dan said to Luz who frowned. "You're right Dan. Well, wish me luck" Luz said as she smiled but it fell.

"Megan. What are we going to do? We've been saying that we'll tell Luz but we haven't! Shouldn't we just tell her when she's done with this battle, that's if she can even survive it?" Dan said as he frowned. Megan frowned and looked at Dan. "We'll do so. For real this time. We have to tell her before it goes. She has the right whether to stay or go." Megan said as she waved to Dan as she was on her way to meet Amity.

...

"Well Amity? How do you feel about this? Especially Luz right now?" Megan said as Amity blushed then frowned. "I can't just believe why Luz would do something like this for me. Why? Just why?" Amity said as she even became sad. "Amity. She cares about you, she loves you, and she doesn't want you to experience the type of pain she went through. By anything, she's destroying every sort of crisis or issue that's trying to come to you that might give you pain Amity."  Megan said as she put her hands on Amity's shoulders.

"Come on, I'll show you what is happening. I will remove the parts that aren't for your eyes though." Megan said as Amity nodded. "Stay safe Luz." Amity thought in her mind.

"Well then Mr and Mrs Blight. What's the first event?" Luz said as she was rolling up her sleeves as she was getting ready. "The first thing you'll do is try to find ingredients and cook something for the whole family." Odalia said as Luz looked at her.

"Well luckily, I've been trained by the best chef in the boiling Isles and i'm-" before William could finish his sentence, Luz started talking. "Hey, is this even an event? It's just to find ingredients and cook something! Come on William, let's start!" Luz said as she smiled and then ran to the woods and looked for an ingredient.

"Hey! I'm going to be the one to win this one!" William said as he looked around and searched for ingredients.

...
"Wait, if mother said for the whole family, does she mean- !?" Amity said as Megan nodded her head. "Yeah. Your extended family along with your nuclear family." Megan said as Amity smirked. "Well, mother knows how to plan an event alright."

...
"Obviously, we're making for the whole family? So might as well find and bring big!" Luz said as she was collecting berries and collecting leaves. "Hey, I can just go to shops!" Luz said as she ran to the nearest shop available. She looked for flour, Sugar, fruits and others. "Yes, I've found it, it's just to cook! I can borrow the kitchen right? Well no problem, I can always clean it up easily!" Luz said to herself as she ran back to the castle and entered the kitchen.

William on the other side, was still looking for ingredients but he had gone somewhat far, based on the quantity of how much he had gotten. "I have to win this, no matter what!" William said to himself as she got motivated and searched for more ingredients.

Alador was making calls for the whole family to come. His mother, his father, Odalia's mother, Odalia's father, Alador's father's uncle, Alador's uncle, Alador's cousins, Odalia's cousins, Odalia's mother's sister, Odalia's cousins, Odalia's grandparents, Alador's grandparents and more. They were successfully able to make every call and they were all on their way. "Hmm, who do you think will win dear?" Alador said as Odalia smirked. "It's all about the results. We'll see soon."

Everyone had arrived, even Edric and Emira. They obviously had given Amity food, because she can't go downstairs or she would have made eye contact with either one of them or rather, even both. "Amity. You alright?" Megan said as Amity nodded. "Knowing Luz, I think she can win something like this. She's always the planning person." Amity said and Megan also talked. "But also dangerously and somehow clumsy in a funny way." Megan said which made Amity laugh.