Chapter 38.

"I can really see the idiotic personality in Luz." Edric said as she rose both of his hands and sighed. "Well, look at who's talking with the really big mouth around here huh?" Luz said as she crossed her arms.

"Luz, calm down. And Edric apologize." Amity said as she looked at Edric dreadfully. "As expected of the partner to take the other partners side. I'm your brother!" Edric said which made Megan and Dan surprised. Even Emira too.

"You sound like an idiot yourself Edric." Dan said which made Edric. Luz looked at him and told him to calm down. But he didn't. "Why's trouble just coming my way? Jesus Christ. From just one drama to another." Luz said as she was tired.

"Megan, Dan, let's just go. I don't want to cause more trouble. Apparently, people or rather, a person doesn't want me here." Luz said as she teleported along with Dan and Megan. "Luz!" Amity said but Luz had already gone.

"Good! Run away, like the monster you are!" Edric said like the stupid person he is. "Wait, excuse me?" Luz said as she heard Edric. "Yes! I called you a monster, what are you going to do about that huh!?" Edric said as he screamed. Amity and Emira was trying to calm Edric down but it wasn't working.

Edric walked closer to Luz and held her cloth. "Ha! What can you even do!?" Edric said as he was acting like a bully. Luz just touched him and he moved back. "Well to answer your question, I can kill you. But unfortunately, I can't do that because of my partner. So, I would rather recommend that you wouldn't ask such questions to someone who has experienced such things in their life, which was extremely painful. Alright?" Luz said as she looked at him in pity.

"You can't kill anyone. Not even Amity!" Edric said as he was acting very foolish of himself. "Now, why would I want to kill my partner? Am I crazy? I might as well just leave. I'm causing too much troubles. Good night Partner, Emira and mostly Edric. Have a great sleep." Luz said as she waved and teleported back to The Owl House.

"So, everything went wrong?" Megan asked Luz who was scratching her head in a messed up situation. "It's not that, he got me a tad angry. He just doesn't want someone like me to take Amity's hand." Luz said as she rose both of her hands and sighed. "Well that's something else." Dan said to Luz.

"Agreed on." Luz said to Dan.

Telepathy

"Amity?" Luz said to Amity in her mind. "L-luz! How are you doing this! How am I supposed to talk to you right?" Amity said to Luz in her mind. "Just be thinking of your words, and I'll be hearing them." Luz said to Amity in her mind.

"It's telepathy Amity. By the way, has Edric calmed down?" Luz said to Amity in her mind. "He has, but he keeps on muttering about how terrible you are. Aren't you sad?" Amity asked Luz in her mind. "Oh, of course not. It's not the first time this has happened to me. From some people's respective, they see me as a bloody person or monster, so I'm not the least surprised." Luz said to Amity in her mind.

"Huh. You really have gone through a lot." Amity said to Luz in her mind. "I shouldn't be talking to you like this, I'm coming there right now." Luz said as she broke off the telepathy and teleported to Amity's room.

Luz looked at Edric who was looking at her dreadfully. "You could at least not look at me like that. Even though you're older than me, at least show respect for your younger ones." Luz said as she looked at him with a straight face, and Edric knew that she was doing business.

"Edric. Would you forgive me if I was willing to do so?" Luz said to Edric. "I understand. You don't someone like me to be close to Amity. But Amity loves me, and so do I. See, the same thing happened to me. I was jealous of other people who had enjoyed life unlike me. I'm not actually using all this suffering as an excuse. If I were to even share half of my pain to one of you here in this room, bet me, you'll commit suicide." Luz said sadly as she lied on the floor.

"I actually very much understand you really well Edric. I had no friends in the human realm, I have no family to support me, people thought and still think I'm a bloody monster, and I shouldn't deserve to even live anymore. Even the time I was dead, I would have still died and not cared about Amity because of how terrible my life is." As Luz was saying all these things, Edric was crying, even Emira too.

"Things had been very difficult for me. I've lost all ways too even express my feelings to people right. If I were supposed to give you happiness, I'll give you danger. My life is really messed up. I'm even happy that none of you would even get to experience such things like this. You still have a strong bond as siblings, you still have friends and a well built family. But unlike me, I actually have none. Even my "friends" right now, doesn't even know that I'm alive right now." Luz said sadly as she was frowning. But she put her hand on crying Edric.

"That why you should be grateful for what you have been given. Because if you aren't, what might come can give you a great downfall in your life. I was once given that opportunity to my parents, but I wasted it and I was given this very big downfall which made me very crazy. To be completely honest, before I met you people, even Megan and Dan, when I was still in the human realm and no one had adopted me, I tried every day to kill myself, because I always thought I was the cause of my parents death. Every day was like a day to get ready to die for me. It was terrible and it was tiring to live in this life. So I'm sorry if I offended you in any way." Luz said as everyone started crying.

"Hugs?" Luz said as she opened her arms for any hugs and the three came and hugged her. "Oof!" Luz said as they all jumped into her hands and they all fell down and continued crying. "It's okay, it's okay..." Luz said as she smiled but turned away and frowned.

"When am I going to leave them?"