Chapter 58.

"Excuse Me?" Luz folded her arms, trying to understand what Abel just spouted from his mouth. "You heard me right, Luz." Abel said to Luz who laughed.

"So, my happiness is from Amity?" Luz put her hand on her chin, wondering if this is fake news. "You literally flirt with her and tell her this. Oh Luz, you are that clueless?" Abel shaked his head which made Luz confused.

"Thank God I'm getting married to someone like her!" Luz stretched as Abel was surprised to hear that coming from Luz, especially at this time, at this moment right now. "You're a very funny being Luz." Abel laughed as Luz laughed too.

"So, how can I go back?" Luz looked around and Abel looked at her. "Oh, just say 'Re-divide' and you'll go back." Abel said as Luz looked at him suspiciously. "You just tried to make up a cool name right?" Luz looked at him which Abel nodded and Luz started at him.

"At least there's no point in lying." Abel crossed his legs and nodded his head. "Re-divide." Luz said as she immediately went back to her body. "Well that was faster than when I'm leaving the grey room." Luz said to herself.

"Oh shoot! It's already morning!" Luz said as she went to brush her teeth and had her bath. "Um, should I eat now, or eat later?" Luz said hurriedly to herself. "I'll eat in the castle!" Luz ran as very fast as she could.

...
"Luz isn't here yet? It's almost breakfast." Amity yawned and looked at her clock. "It's already 7:51 and we have breakfast immediately when it's 8:00." Amity sighed as she looked at the window. "It's not even been some days, I already miss her existence." Amity sighed deeper and kept on looking at the window.

"Wait a freaking minute. I can just teleport instead of running." Luz gave two steps backward and teleported to the door. Luz knocked and the maid opened the door. The maid then went closer to Luz to remove her jacket and Luz looked at her. "Oh my jacket? No need, I don't want to stress you, I'll do it myself!" Luz said as the maid smiled and walked away.

"Ah, being nice feels so nice." Luz said as she walked in and greeted Odalia and Alador. Alador went closer to Luz and whispered something in her ears. "You might need some lessons on becoming formal and having perfect etiquette if you ever bring in visitors." Luz looked at Odalia who looked at her.

"Secrets? Of course." Odalia said as she rolled her eyes. Like Mother, Like Daughter. "Don't worry Alador, I won't need any. I'm perfect enough." Luz refused on the offer and Alador smirked.

"Well then, let's test you right now." Alador smirked as Luz laughed. "Of course! You know how much I like being tested!" Luz said as Alador walked outside and Luz followed him. "Introduce yourself like a formal person, like as if it's the first time you're meeting me." Alador folded his arms as Luz breathed in and out.

"Good Day, Mr. Blight. My name is Luz Noceda, and it is very much nice to meet you. I hope things will go well with both of us in the future." Luz said as Alador clapped his hands. "Very good. Now, try to compliment me." Alador said as Luz started.

"Mr. Blight, you're golden eyes are very much beautiful like your daughter's eyes. Your brown hair is like fresh cinnamon. Your clothing is very adequate and shows respect." Luz said as Alador clapped his hands. "Nice!" Alador said as he looked at Luz.

"It's already 7:59, let's go back inside and eat breakfast." Alador looked at her as Luz nodded. They both went back inside and Luz saw Amity. "Hey." Luz said to Amity as she waved. "Awwn, such a cute couple." Emira said as Amity blushed.

Luz wasn't focused on that but was still thinking that Alador must still be testing her. "Here Amity, have a seat." Luz dragged out a chair and Amity sat down on it as Luz pushed it forward to a certain point.

The maid started to serve and Luz saw that her hands were shaking. "Your hands... They're shaking." Luz said quietly which only the maid was able to hear. The maid gave a signal not to say anything but to Luz, this wasn't right. Luz stood up and collected the plates from her and the maid paused.

"I should do so. Go take a break. You deserve one." Luz served all the plates and the maid thanked her. "Oh, you don't need to thank me, just go take a break, you really deserve one." Luz said as she sat down and the maid walked away.

"We saw everything, Luz." Emira said as Luz looked at her. "You guys didn't see her hands were shaking?" Luz said as Odalia looked at Luz. "You're not supposed to help a maid." Odalia said as Luz was confused. "If someone's hands were shaking, and you don't know the reason, aren't you most likely to help the person?" Luz said which made everyone surprised.

Luz carried her fork and pointed it at Odalia. "Because we should always try to be in other people's shoes." Luz said as Amity, Edric, Emira, Alador and Odalia were surprised to hear that. Luz just kept on tapping her plate as the others were eating, trying to forget what happened.

"Luz, aren't you going to eat?" Amity asked which made Luz spark. "Oh! I'm not really hungry." Luz kept on using her fork to tap her plate. "Luz, you have to eat." Amity said as Luz put her head on the table. "I'm not hungry, Amity." Luz said as she turned to the other side, looking at Odalia and Alador eating.

"I actually plan to take Amity with me to a certain place when we both get married. As in, we're going to live there." Luz said as everyone dropped their forks and spoons. "WHAT!?" Everyone said at the same time.

Luz carried her food and stood up and started eating it. "You all heard me right and pretty well. Actually, I think Amity even has something to say concerning this." Luz said as she stuffed some spaghetti into her mouth. "Luz, can't you just say it?" Amity said as she looked at Luz. "No problem. Amity wants to leave here, basically, she wants to be free" Luz said as their mouth were all open, apart from Luz and Amity.

"I can't lie to all of you, so... I'm actually the one that has been taking her outside." Luz said as their eyes widened. "But Amity, you're free everyday! It's not even long since you went out." Odalia said as Amity looked at her.

"That was 20 years ago."