Chapter 53.

It's morning. Such a beautiful and shining sun. The skies are looking beautiful as ever, it looked like nothing would ever go wrong today.

Amity stood up but she realised that something was hugging her. "Who's that!?" Amity said as she looked back. And then she saw the person who she never expected to see.

It was her partner. The sun had shined beautifully on Luz's body, and she was sleeping with such a very cute posture. Amity kept on looking at Luz and tears started falling from her eyes. "Luz!" Amity said as she hugged Luz, which made Luz to fall down.

"Ow..." Luz said as she woke up in pain. "Oh, I'm so sorry Luz!" Amity said as Luz opened her eyes completely. "Oh, you're awake already? Looks like I slept really we-" Before Luz could finish her sentence, Amity hugged her tight.

"And a good morning to you too Amity." Luz said as Amity looked at Luz. Luz smiled at Amity who smiled back at her. "I'm still owing you the remaining 4 rewards for this" Luz said as she pointed at her beanie.

"But first, I'm sorry for leaving you Amity. I saw you cried your way to sleep because of me." Luz said as Amity frowned. "But Luz, don't just leave me like that again." Amity said as she punched Luz on the stomach repeatedly. "I'm sorry alright? I'll make it up to you. But first..." Luz said as she went closer to Amity's face and kissed her on the lips.

"Is that alright?" Luz said as Amity blushed. "I can see. Anyways, I wanted to give you this." Luz said as she brought out something from her pockets.

"What's this?" Amity said as she looked at the box. "Open it." Luz said as Amity opened it and it was a necklace. It was silver, and it had a heart in it, that was colour purple. If she turned it to the right, it would change to red. And if it was turned to the left, it would show a rainbow of colours. And if she wanted to change it to the colour she wanted and the shape, she could think of it and touch it.

"Luz." Amity said as Luz looked at her. "What's up? Wait you don't like it? I should have made something better." Luz said as Amity wore the necklace and smiled at her. "You made this?" Amity asked and Luz nodded.

"It's so beautiful." Amity said as Luz was surprised and held her hand. "Well, thank you." Luz said as Amity gladly accepted it.

There was silence for some minutes. Luz was just looking at the floor and Amity was just twirling her hair.

But Luz decided to break the silence. "I heard that William cheated?" Luz said as Amity nodded. "He used an abomination knife. It's kind of rare, and it can change to any shape." Amity said as Luz was surprised. "But how were you able to survive that?" Amity asked as Luz looked at Amity. "He did stab me, but the knife almost reached my heart." Luz said as Amity understood.

"But aside from that, William is getting married to you since I lost huh?" Luz lied. She did know that Amity and her are going to get married. "Actually..." Amity said as she blushed.

"Oh. Well then, I'm happy for you. You don't need to finish your sentence." Luz said as Amity looked at Luz angrily as she pouted and blushed at the same time.

"I was just joking Amity." Luz said to Amity who punched Luz in the stomach. "Ow!" Luz said to Amity who stopped.

"I was only joking. I know I'm getting married to you Amity." Luz said as Amity blushed. "So..." Luz went closer to Amity and cornered her. "L-l-luz! What are you doing!?" Amity said as Luz whispered something into Amity's ears. "I'll protect you and always love you, alright?". After that Amity's ears were flapping and her body was extremely hot.

Luz looked at her and touched her forehead to check if she was alright, not knowing that even made it worse. "Amity, are you alright?" Luz said to Amity who was stammering. "Wh-who's Amity? I-i'm f-fine!"

Luz not understanding a thing that was happening, she carried Amity and lied her down on her bed. "Relax here for a minute." Luz said as she looked at Amity.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Luz said as Amity actually calmed down but was still hot. "You must be having a cold." Luz said as Amity was coughing and sneezing which Luz looked at her with pity. "Just wait here Amity, I'll wipe up something for you to eat right now!" Luz said as she ran downstairs, greeting everyone in her way.

"Ingredients, Ingredients..." Luz said as she looked around the kitchen. "What's up Luz?" Emira said as Luz looked at her with a serious face. "Amity's sick!" Luz said as Emira was surprised and immediately rushed upstairs to help Amity. Everywhere to Luz was like an emergency. But she can't just let her partner just be sick and not do anything.

"Aha yes!" Luz said as she found something and started cooking. "Mhmm, what's that smell?" Alador said as Odalia also smelt it too. Even the maids and butlers smelt it and it smelt amazing.

It took Luz 5-8 minutes to finish and she ran upstairs immediately she was done. "I'll clean up the kitchen when I'm done!" Luz said to herself as she ran immediately to Amity's room.

Luz saw that Amity wasn't looking well. "Here Amity, take this. Try to eat. It's soup." Luz said as Amity tried to eat but her hand was shaking. "Orr I'll just feed you instead." Luz said as she carried the spoon and fee it to Amity.

Emira smirked at both of them and looked at both of them. "What a cute relationship." Emira muttered as Luz looked at her. "I heard you, and thank you Emira." Luz said as she smiled.

...
"Ahh, yes!" Amity said as she stretched. "You've finally woken up huh?" Luz said as she looked at Amity. "Thanks Luz, for helping me." Amity said as Luz waved her hands. "Oh, it's no problem. I used to get sick easily, had cough and cattarh almost like every week, so I understand." Luz said as Amity hugged her.

"But I never knew you could cook! And it was so delicious!" Amity said as her eyes sparkled. "I learnt from the best." Luz said as Amity was still surprised. "What about I make you something after you clean up yourself?" Luz said as Amity looked at herself. "Oh, I'm still in my pajamas." Amity said as she laughed.

"What about some pancakes?" Amity said as she stood up and looked at Luz. "Hey, that doesn't still mean that you're completely cured. I'll just make you omelette. And also for the whole family." Luz said as Amity was confused. "What's an omelette?" Amity asked Luz.

"Oh, you'll see."