Chapter 10.

"It's okay Amity, I'm here" Luz said, still on the floor, patting Amity's head. Amity had calmed down a bit but her tears was on Luz clothes. "Oh I didn't mean it- sorry" Amity said while looking down at Luz's clothes.

"Oh, this? No, don't worry. You don't need to apologize" Luz said with a soft voice and a relaxing smile. "This girl has really changed me. A lot". Luz thought to herself which made her smile.
"No, no, I'll give it to one of the maids to wash it. It's my responsibility" Amity said. "But wait, doesn't that mean that she would have to... !?"

"I could borrow you one of my clothes!" Amity said embarrassed. "I already have my jacket, I can just button it" Luz said in confusion about how Amity would try to even try to give her one of her clothes. "But thank you Amity, for asking" Luz said in a soft tone that made Amity scream how much Luz was so adorable in her mind.

Amity turned her head to the left and she saw Luz's hands occupied with flowers. "Is that for me?" Amity said. "Yeah, I was planning to give it to you today" Luz said using her hand to scratch the back of her neck. "Is that Verbena!? That's really rare! Thank you Luz." Amity said in a soft tone. "The colour reminded me of your hair colour and your beauty"

Amity was killed by those words. The blushing got too far and it made her faint. "Amity? Amity!" Luz said. "Huh, maybe she isn't feeling well" Luz said to herself.

Hours Later...

Amity had finally woken up and Luz was still awake, by her side. "Why did you still come, after what I did to you?" Amity said trying to adjust well on her bed so that she can see Luz properly. "Oh Amity, you didn't do anything to me at all". Luz said while cupping Amity's cheek.

"But your face, your face showed that you were pained Luz." Amity said sadly. "Amity, it's just who I am" Luz said softly. "Then why did you still come back?" Amity said. "I did say that from now on, I would meet you every day and night. I wanted to see your face too. Is that too short for an explanation?" Luz asked.
Amity hugged Luz and said "No Luz. No, it wasn't"

Some minutes later, everywhere was dark, quiet, and the moonlight was beautiful. Amity was still awake talking to Luz about The Good Witch Azura. "It's time Amity. I'm sorry but I have to go now" Luz said giving off a small smile to Amity. Amity held her jacket and told her to stay.

Luz couldn't just resist and said yes. "Eda won't get mad right? Well, I should get ready for some lectures tomorrow" Luz thought to herself. Luz had layed down on Amity bed and for sure, it was the best experience. Amity on the other side was just happy she decided to stay with her, even though it was only for some hours.

Amity had relaxed her head on Luz's chest, and it didn't even disturb her one bit. "Goodnight, mi amor" Luz said while giving a peck on Amity's cheek. "Goodnight Luz-" Amity had said and then she started sleeping.

Luz for sure, still doesn't know whether she likes Amity, or loves  her, or even neither of them. But Amity's feelings for Luz were starting to get bigger and bigger, and Luz doesn't have any idea of this... What could possibly go on next?