Chapter 14.

Luz hadn't visited Amity for weeks now. Heck, Amity was not even in her mind at this moment. "Ughhh, I'm so tired!" Luz said while about to doze off while she was reading books. "Get some rest. You haven't been sleeping and that's bad for your health". Eda said while drinking some apple blood. "I can't! I need to connect everything. Philip and Belos, The Blights, everything!" Luz said to Eda.

"Then if you don't want to rest, take a stroll. Or go relax and talk to your friends. Or explore the whole of the boiling Isles" Eda said, still drinking her apple blood. "Wait yes, explore the boiling Isles! Thank you Eda, you're a genius!" Luz said, mistaking what Eda said. "Kid, that's not what I meant-" Eda said not able to finish her sentence, Luz already left The Owl House.

"I miss Luz..." Amity said to herself in her room. "You miss your crush?" Emira said. "Bwah! Knock for Titan's sake!" Amity said while she was in pain. "And I don't have a crush" Amity said, blushing. Amity was so easy to read, she was like an open book.

"Hey! Look, it's your crush!" Emira said tricking Amity. "Where!?" Amity said looking around, then she realised that Emira was tricking her. "You just admitted that you have a crush. So who is he?" Emira smirked while saying those words. Amity sighed and said "Okay fine, I do have a crush, and why would I even like a guy? She's charming, nice, adorable, cute..." Amity said to Emira. "But I don't think she feels the same way!" Amity said sadly. "Everyone falls in love sometimes and it's not a crime. If you really like her, then confess your feelings! I'm sure she feels the same!"

"Really?" Amity said to Emira. "Of course! Who wouldn't want to fall for a beaut like you?" Emira said to Amity which made Amity laugh. "Thanks Em. But please next time, knock before you enter" Amity said. Emira rose her hands in defeat and left.

"When are you coming back, Luz?" Amity said to herself after she fell back to her bed.

"I need to go to the local library to find more clues" Luz said to herself. Luz had read up to 7 books and her brain was dying. "Maybe Eda was right. I need to relax. I might as well listen to some music at the moment". Luz said to herself.

Luz walked outside and then she sat down next to a tree. But Luz heard a sound. "Come out". Luz said it short because she wasn't surprised anymore. It was actually one of the spies that Amity had ordered to spy on Luz. "Come on! Give me a break ugh!" Luz said to herself. The spy attacked her but she just carried him up and threw him.

"Could you guys seriously give me a break!? I need to relax as you can see! Sheesh". Luz said while she left the spy to do whatever he wanted to do.

Again, the spy had gone to Amity but Amity wasn't surprised. "Is there really something about Luz that she doesn't want me to know? I'm curious!" Amity thought to herself.

"I hope I get to see Luz soon"

"I need to find that person who did this to my parents soon"