Chapter 39.

"Hmm, it's April 1st! Do you know what that means? Let's all say it together at the count of 3!"

3

2

1

"April Fools Day!" All three of them, Megan, Dan and Luz said and they were excited as little children would look like. "But it's sad that this is the month that Amity is getting married." Luz said as she frowned and both of them frowned too.

"Well, even though this is the month of Amity's marriage, we haven't gone to do anything fun in the boiling Isles, even before you were dead. So, at least, let's enjoy this moment that is being given to us!" Dan said as Megan and Luz fully agreed. "Let's go prank some people in the boiling Isles!" Luz said as Megan and Dan agreed happily.

Luz went to Willow's house and knocked on the door. Luz then changed her face, as in hair colour and eye colour. "Hello? I'm the police officer, open up!" Luz said in a deep tone.

In Willow's House:

"Dad! The police is here!" Willow said scared. "The police!? I don't remember doing anything wrong this year!" Willow's dad said. "As I haven't committed any crime this year too!" Willow's other dad said. Luz kept on knocking and Willow went to the door, shaking and was afraid. Willow opened the door and the menacing face that Luz gave Willow was unexplainable.

"H-h-hello?" Willow said as Luz brought out something from her pocket. She brought out a handcuff. "You... You criminal! You are hereby arrrested for stealing and human trafficking!" Luz said as she locked the handcuffs on Willow's hands. "I didn't do that police officer, sir!" Willow said as she begged. "That's what the criminal always says." Luz looked at Willow with a disgusting face.

"No, sir please! Please just let her go! Please!" Willow's dad said. "Please have mercy!" Both of Willow's father said as they were on their knees, holding Luz's shoes. "Remove your dirty hands away from my shoes!" Luz said as they immediately did so.

"Come on you criminal. It's time for you to rot and suffer in jail." Luz said as she pushed Willow outside. As both of them were walking, there was silence. Luz then changed back to her normal hair colour and eye colour. "But police officer, I didn't-" Willow said as she looked back and was surprised, and wasn't able to finish her sentence because she hadn't seen this person in years.

"L-l-Luz!" Willow said as she hugged Luz. "Wait, how was I able to hug you if I have handcuffs- ?" Willow said as she looked at her hands, which were completely free. "Hey Willow! It's been quite a long time!" Luz said as Willow was still surprised.

"How did you even come back from the dead? The Blight family announced that the youngest daughter of the Blight family, which is Luz Noceda, has died. And you didn't even tell me or Gus that you went for the tournament!" Willow said as she screamed at Luz.

"Let me just do this...." Luz out her hand on Willow's forehead and all of Luz's memories were also in Willow's head. Willow fell down and started crying. "Willow!? Why are you crying!?" Luz said as she stood her up.

"You've suffered too much Luz! You're parents death, someone who you trusted betrayed you, your death, and even you becoming an assassin!" Willow said as that last part triggered Luz again, the same way it did with Amity. "Could you not repeat that last part again?" Luz said as she gave off that same emotionless face again.

"Well then, let's take you back to your house!" Luz said as she was walking back to Willow's house. Luz changed her face and knocked on the door. Luz heard inside from the door that they were crying and they were surprised to hear that someone was knocking on the door.

One of Willow's dad then opened the door and Luz pushed Willow to him. "Take your daughter. She was the wrong criminal." Luz said as both of Willow's father went down and thanked her. Then finally, Luz changed her face.

"You guys have JUST.BEEN. PRANKED!! APRIL FOOLS!! HAHAHA" Luz said as she was laughing hard and all three of them were surprised. Even Willow was still surprised. "Anyways, I gotta go. Byee" Luz said as she walked away.

"Hmm, so what was that deepest darkest secrets that Amity told me that I can use to prank her?"