Chapter 20.

Luz had finally woken up but no one was there. She had only opened her eyes, not moving an inch. "And I did say that I was going to meet Amity" Luz said to herself.

Luz. I can't heal your face but I've healed your body. You can meet Amity right now but be careful. Megan said with sadness in her voice. "Don't worry Megan, I will. In fact, when I come back, we'll play some games, okay? So don't be sad" Luz said with a soft smile.

Luz had washed her face and looked at her face on the mirror. "This scar is too deep". Luz said to herself. As she touched it, she screamed an "ow", but it wasn't too loud.

"Every where is already dark huh. I might as well go to Amity now." Luz said to herself. Luz, when you're done, can we please talk? Megan said to Luz. It had actually been the first time that Megan had actually said something like this, so Luz thought it was suspicious but it was normal for someone to want to talk to somebody. "Sure, no problem Megan" Luz said to Megan.

Luz had dressed up. Her red beanie, dark green jacket, white and purple stripped shirt and black trousers. The original. Luz didn't even take up to 5 minutes to go to the castle, because she had gotten used to it.

Amity was reading that same book. It reminded her of Luz and herself. And she was happy.

It's funny because Amity's day wasn't going well, but at night, it is. But Luz day was going so well that now, she got a scar which was terrible.

"Hey Amy, what you reading?" Luz said to Amity. "Oh Luz, I'm just reading this boo-" Amity didn't even finish her sentence and she saw Luz's face. Amity paused and Luz didn't understand what happened.

"Amity, what happened? Is there something on my face!?" Luz said as she touched her face. "Yeah, a very deep scar! How did you even get this!?" Amity said worriedly. "I only fell down Amy, haha, clumsy me!" Luz lied.

"You liar" Amity's head was down as she said those words. "Huh?" Luz said as she didn't hear Amity's words. "You liar!" Amity said as she was hitting Luz's chest.

"Ow"
"Ow"
"Ow"
"Ow"
"Ow!" Luz said as Amity was still punching her chest. Before Amity was about to do another one, Luz stopped her hand.

"Megan, should I tell her or not? Because it pains her just by seeing this scar" Luz told Megan. I honestly think you shouldn't. You are going to do it once and for all but not now. Megan said to Luz which Luz nodded.

"Amity. Remember when I told you that the day would come when I would tell you everything? You just have to be patient okay? If I ever did break the promise, don't even accept my apologies. I'll completely understand, so just be patient okay? I'll try my best to allow such thing to not happen again" Luz said as she kissed Amity on the forehead.

They had spent the night listening to music on Luz's phone, they had talked about The Good Witch Azura, and they did a lot of fun things during the nighttime. Amity had fell asleep and Luz told Amity good night and left.

As Luz was walking, Megan started the conversation.

I did say that I needed to talk to you Luz
"Go on"
We haven't been going anywhere on your parents so far, and you've been focusing too much on Amity. I'm not saying that you shouldn't meet Amity anymore, I understand that you like her but can't you limit your time with her?
"I thought you would say something like this. And who told you I like her? I do like her but apart from that! I'll find a way to tell her tomorrow morning. We do need to find out who killed my parents. And fast" Luz said which made the conversation end.

Next Morning...
"Good morning Father, Good Morning Mother" Amity had said to both of them as she came downstairs. "Good morning to you dear. And I need to talk to you. Right now". Odalia said to Amity which made Amity gulp.

Amity and Odalia had sat down and Odalia started. "When are we going to meet your fiance?" Odalia said as she went straight to the point. "Um, Mother. You will meet her... Tomorrow! Yes, tomorrow!"

"AMITY!? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR BRAIN! LUZ CAN'T MEET MOM AND DAD TOMORROW!" Amity thought to herself.

"And second of all... We have hired someone to be your father and my advisor, and she will be mentoring you. Amity, meet... Lilith Clawthorne" Odalia said as Lilith came. "It is very nice and I am honoured to meet you... Future Empress" Lilith said as she bowed down to Amity.

"Everything is going as I wanted it to be. Wait for me Luz" Lilith said in her mind, which made her smirk at her own words.