Chapter 23.

"Finally, I've found the key!" Lilith said to herself. "Now all I need is just to find the main key for the portal." Lilith said as she opened the room that had the portal door.

Lilith looked around and she was super quiet, not to wake any single body up. The key was hidden inside a history book that was on a shelf.

Lilith breathed in and out and opened the portal door. And unfortunately, it didn't work. "How!? I could have sworn that this was the portal key!" Lilith said to herself. "I need to go to my room and report this to the time coven. And fast"

Lilith ran back to her room and started calling the head of the time coven. "Lilith, why are you calling me around this time? You must have updates, right?" The head said. "Yes. I have seen the portal key but when I tried it, if didn't work. There must be a catch on the key." Lilith said as she was thinking about it.

"Then think about it! We've made a deal Lilith. If you don't follow the rules, you'll face the consequences" he said in a very deep tone. "Wai-" before Lilith finished her sentence, he had cut the call.

Lilith went to her window and started thinking about what she would do. As she looked, she saw Luz. "What is she doing here, around this time?" Lilith said to herself.

Luz was still thinking about and how to find the killer soon. She was in a complete bind. I'm even thinking but I got nothing. I'm sure you don't too. Megan said to Luz. "My mind is blank Megan! I got nothing too!" Luz said to Megan as she frowned.

Lilith thought if she would give Luz false information and then she called up her name. "Luz! Luz!!" Lilith said as Luz was looking around, and then she saw Lilith.

Lilith gave a sign that she should come up to her room and then she understood it and then she went up. "Got any updates?" Luz said to Lilith as she crossed her hands. "Actually, yes I do." Lilith said to Luz which actually made Luz very happy.

Lilith had sat down with Luz. Talked to her and spat out lies to Luz which Luz was blinded and believed. "I really appreciate this Lilith. If you get any more updates, tell me!" Luz said as she left through the window.

I don't trust that Lilith woman. Something tells me that she's deceiving you. Megan said to Luz. "Nah, I doubt it. If she did lie, I'll obviously kill her. No problem!" Luz said easily. Hmm, I don't know... Megan said to Luz.

Lilith had it in mind that she lied to her. It was pretty sad but it was for the best. She didn't want to tell her the whole truth or else she would become angry.

Luz had walked back home and Eda looked worried. "Kid. I... I have something to tell you. I think I know who the killer is."
Eda said to Luz. Luz eyes were opened and was listening to Eda. "I-its li-lilith." Eda said as she looked down and Luz was surprised.

"Impossible. You must be joking. Your older and blood sister, KILLED MY PARENTS?"

Luz! Calm Down! You'll black out!! Megan said trying to stop Luz but Luz didn't care. It went too far and then she blacked out.

"WHAT'S WITH THE FAINTING AND BLACKING OUT FOR CHRIST SAKE!" Luz said to herself angrily as she was in the grey room.

I can see that you finally understand. Dan said to Luz as he walked slowly. "Eda's own blood sister, killed my parents?"

Luz! Are you okay!? Megan said to Luz and Luz looked down. "You were right Megan. I should have never trusted Lilith." Luz said to Megan.

Luz looked at Megan and Megan was scared. Everything changed. Her eyes were red and blood was coming out from her mouth. And the same happened in real life. "How am I supposed to tell Amity all this? She'll probably hate me! I'm a monster! I'll kill her, I'll kill Lilith immediately I wake up!" Luz said to Megan.

No Luz! Don't do it! Logic it, how are you really sure that it's Lilith!? How are you sure that Eda is not lying to you!? Megan shouted at Luz.

"Eda would never lie to me! She's the one person's I've ever trusted!" Luz screamed at Megan which made Megan hurt. Instead of the room to be grey, it turned to black.

Megan walked away and Luz tried to talk to her but she felt completely guilty. You finally do understand. I've been trying to tell you all these months, but you didn't listen. Now you understand how I feel. Dan said and walked away.

Luz sighed but was still angry. "How am I supposed to go back without Megan? I'll just go apologize to her."

(I'm too lazy to write the guilty and apology part of Luz and Megan :3)

Megan understood Luz and accepted her apology and Luz came back into the real life. "Kid, are you okay!?" Eda said but Luz completely ignored Eda.

Luz went to the kitchen and carried a knife.

I'm going to kill you Lilith.

"I'm going to kill you Lilith".