Chapter 31.

Luz. Just let me kill her, she's being too annoying to both of us, don't you agree? Dan said angrily to Luz. "Dan,calm down. She is annoying me but we don't have to go as far as killing her." Luz said to Dan in a stern and deep voice.

"Then I will!" Dan said to Luz as Luz was raising up the hand she had her knife. "No! Amity, go back!" Luz said as Amity looked up and her eyes were widely opened. She saw Luz with a knife on her hand, coming towards Amity. Amity shifted back and looked at Luz sadly.

"I said, don't do it Dan!" Luz said as her eyes became red, blood coming out from her eyes, faster. "Ahh!" Luz's hands were moving itself as Dan was trying to control them. "Amity. Run. NOW." Luz said to Amity in a very deep voice and Amity ran to a place that Luz would be able to notice her when all this had ended.

"Dan, if you continue this, you'll kill me and you'll also die. I'm not like vampires that are immortal Dan." Luz said to Dan who was still trying to control Luz's hand to kill Amity.

"You just don't understand Luz. The time I've suffered, the time I tried to bear, meanwhile you were just trying to enjoy your days with Amity and you never even knew me, but you knew Megan. Here, I'll show you memories." Dan said sadly as he put the memories into Luz brain as her eyes were white and she fell down.

Everything just entered her brain quickly. And then she entered the grey room. "So you had suffered like this, and I didn't even know? No wonder you got all these scars and bruises and you look like this. I'm sorry Dan. How can I forgive you?" Luz said in a very soft tone.

"Kill Amity. That's the only way you can forgive me." Dan said shortly which made Luz eyes opened completely. "Okay then. I'll kill Amity." Luz said as she tried to remember her terrible memories as she went back to the real life.

Luz stood up and Amity was still scared. She didn't say a thing. And Luz started walking forward to Amity. Closer and Closer. "I'm sorry Amity. I just wish this didn't ever happen. Just know deep in my very dark heart, I'll always love you." Luz rose up her hand with the knife.

And she did the worse.

Who did she stab exactly? Herself. Luz stabbed herself. "You fool! I'll die along with you too!" Dan said scared. Luz looked at Amity who slowly fell down and was crying, as her eyes were completely wide. Luz looked at Amity and cupped her cheek. "I'll always remember you Amity. Even when I'm dead, I'll always be by your side okay? So don't cry."

Luz said sadly as she was getting colder and weaker. "Take care of Edric and Emira and your parents. Take good care of them for me-" Luz said as she was crying and then she fell down, blood coming out of her body.

"And, I'm in the grey room. Again." Luz said to herself. "Dan?Dan!" Luz said but no replies. "Probably dead since I killed myself." Luz said to herself.

"Should I try calling out Megan?" Luz thought to herself. "It doesn't hurt to try. Megan? Megan! MEGAN!" Luz said but no replies. "Huh. I thought so." Luz said as she fell down on the floor.

"So I'm just going to stay here all the rest of my life with no one to talk to huh? That's pretty nice. At least, I have peace and quiet. I know who killed my parents and I killed her. I killed myself for the one I love."

"To be completely honest, my life is basically drama on all of this." Luz said to herself and then she saw a shadow and it looked like the same person she knew.

"Huh?"