Chapter 26.

Here I was walking with Amity, about to meet the one person I despite and hate now, Eda Clawthorne. The wind blower heavily, everywhere was dark and quiet and the moon and stars had shined brightly.

We kept on walking and talking. "I'm really glad that you decided to tell me all this now." Amity said to Luz with a smile that was just too adorable. "Of course. I did tell you that I'll keep my promise" Luz said as she swept Amity off the ground.

"L-l-luz! What a-are you doing!?" Amity said as her face was turning into different shades of red. "You were looking tired, so I'm carrying you. I've done this before, why react now? Or would you rather prefer I put you down-?" Luz said to Amity as she was slowly putting her down but Amity squeezed her shirt.

"No! This is better...." Amity said quietly but Luz was still able to hear her. "Well then, let's go on."

"Wait a minute, where's the new criminal!?" The warden said as he entered the room. "And how did the cell and chain turn into ashes? I saw in the documents that the criminal is a human!"
The warden said which made him furious.

"Guards! Go search for the new criminal! She's on the loose!" The Warden said angrily to the guards which made them run and search for Luz quickly.

"I think you should stay here Amity." Luz said as she lied down Amity on the floor. "Wait, why? Can't I help you?" Amity said to Luz. "I'm really sorry Amity. I wish you could but what Eda and I are going to do, I don't think it's going to be for your eyes." Luz said as she frowned, not wanting Amity to participate in the bloody fight that both of them were going to have.

"Come on Luz! I haven't even done anything for you in any way, I want to repay you back by supporting you too!" Amity screamed at Luz which made Luz surprised. "I'm sorry Amity, please just, stay her-" before Luz could finish her sentence, Amity hugged Luz which made Luz to fall down.

"Please Luz. I want to support you in any way. Please." Amity said as small tears was falling from her eyes. "Amity, don't cry. It's for the best please." Luz said patting her head while small tears was still flowing out from her eyes. "Please Luz. I'm begging you." Amity said as Luz started cleaning her tears away.

Luz started singing and Amity looked up to Luz's face.
"I bet that you know, even if I had all that money, I just can't be without my-
Don't care about all the honeys, I just can't do without my-
Get up to think, ain't it funny? I just can't be without my-
No matter what, I know that I can't Do Without My Love"

Amity looked at Luz with a very surprised voice. "I never knew you could sing. And your voice was so beautiful." Amity said in a surprised tone. "And I never knew I would find someone as beautiful as you." Luz said in a calm tone which made Amity blush.

"Come on, let's go." Luz said standing up and grabbing Amity's hands. "I'm going with you?" Amity said pointing to herself. "Obviously. You literally cried and begged me. If I said no, wouldn't that just make me a very heartless being?" Luz said to Amity in a soft tone. "Well then, let's go."

As they were walking, Luz heard some sounds from some bushes. "Jesus, could people just stop following me!? Come out, let's just end this." Luz said to herself. "Who's Jesus?" Amity said confused. "Oh, in our world, there's someone we praise and worship as our Lord and Saviour. It's like "Titan" in the Boiling Isles but it's dif- Amity, watch out!" Luz said before she could even finish her sentence but thankfully, Luz blocked it.

"Amity, close your eyes, and don't you dare peek. Not even a little." Luz said in a very serious tone which Amity did immediately. "Come out. I'm tired." Luz said to the guards who were hiding in the bushes.

"The Warden said you should come back, you criminal. Just surrender and come back to us. It's that easy." One of the guards said to Luz. "Oh I'm so sorry, but unfortunately, I'm not going back." Luz said raising up her hands and sighing. "Well, we just have to kill you then!" One of the guards said and all of them went to attack Luz at once.

"Do it." Luz in a quiet tone. Luz brought her knife fast and miles two of them at the same time. Her eyes turned into a red colour. Again. "Ah, blood! Now I love to see the sight of this!" Luz said like as if she was a lunatic.

"What's wrong with this girl!?" One of the guards said. "Oh, there's nothing wrong with me. I just love the sight of people's blood." Luz said behind one of the guards that spout those words and Luz finished the guard who spout those words. Luz licked the blood that was on her lips which she enjoyed.

"Now it's just you guards remaining." Luz said as she moved quickly and sliced their heads. Amity was curious with what was happening so she just took a little sneak peek. Luz was already done and already wiped off the blood all over her clothes. Luz rushed to Amity and raised up her chin. "Darling, I thought I told you not to take a peek?" Luz said to Amity which felt somehow guilty.

"No problem. If I was in your shoes, I would have done the same, so you're not at fault. So let's go okay?" Luz walked and Amity followed up to her.

"W-w-warden! There was a report that the criminal had killed the guards you had sent to capture her!" A little man said to the Warden as he was shaking. "Now that's a real criminal we have here. Send more guards. This time, bring her back, either alive or dead." The Warden said in a very deep cove which made the little man scared and run away doing what the Warden said immediately.

"We haven't told the Blight family yet, so we have to settle it yet. Considering the fact that she's the fiance of Amity Blight, the youngest daughter of the Blight Family." The Warden though to himself which made him smirk.

"We'll get you soon, Luz Noceda."