Chapter 54.

Luz sighed, waiting for Amity to finish. "Are you done yet?" Luz screamed and Amity said no. "Hm, they really take their time bathing themselves huh." Luz said to herself as she yawned.

"I should be getting ready to cook." Luz said as she tapped her foot. Since Luz was waiting for Amity, she decided to use her phone and play some games. She played Apple Knight, Free Fire, Dan The Man and others. "It's kind of amazing how all these games can just be easily played than done." Luz said to herself as she dropped her phone and looked at the ceiling, as she was waiting for Amity.

"I'll just go downstairs. It's already afternoon and they shouldn't have taken any lunch by now." Luz said as she jumped up as she ran downstairs. She went to the room of maids and butlers and looked for the head chef. "Hey, um, do you mind if I cook lunch for the family this time?" Luz said to the head chef.

"So you were the one who was making that soup!" The head chef said as he hugged Luz and gave her kisses on her cheeks. "Marvelous! Go on, I don't mind at all!" The head chef said happily as Luz gladly appreciated it.

"You don't need to clean up the kitchen for me, I'll do it myself when I'm done!" Luz screamed to the head chef as she was going upstairs and he gave a thumbs up.

"I should go meet the whole family and tell them. Wait, won't it be better if I surprise them?" Luz said as she choose the surprise idea. Luz rushed to the kitchen and brought out the ingredients. "Well then, let's get to cooking!"

...
"Dear, it's lunch time." Alador said to Odalia who was looking at paperwork. "Oh alright, let's go to the- what's that marvelous smell!?" Odalia said as Alador sniffed and smelt something amazing. "It's probably what the chefs are cooking." Alador said as Odalia raised an eyebrow.

"Hm, very possible." Odalia said as she stood up and called Emira and Edric. They all immediately rushed downstairs, even Amity.

...
"Phew! Finally done!" Luz said as she cleaned off the sweat on her forehead. "Exactly 6 plates like I planned!" Luz said to herself. But why six plates? Isn't it supposed to be 5? Megan asked Luz which Luz laughed. "Oh you dummy. One is for the head chef for allowing me to use the kitchen!" Luz said to Megan as she understood.

"Hm, it's been exactly 3 minutes. Did it really take too much time?" Alador said as he looked at the clock. "Possibly they wanted to put it in the right order." Odalia said as Emira looked at both of them. "They could have obviously wiped up a good meal." Edric said which Luz barged in.

"Thanks for waiting!" Luz said as she served the food to all of them. "You made this?" Edric said to Luz who nodded. "So that's what was smelling so good!" Odalia said as Luz nodded. "Well then, let's have a bite." Emira said as they all took a bite all at the same time.

"Delicious!" They all said in sync. "Really? Thank you!" Luz said to all of them. "So this was the omelette you were talking about Luz?" Amity said as she nodded. "Since it's lunch, I also wiped up some cupcakes that has different flavour incase one of you have allergies." Luz said as Alador was surprised.

"Thank God we chose someone like this to take Amity's hand in marriage" Odalia said as she sighed in relief as Amity was blushing and Luz was laughing. "Well thank you! I'll go bring the cupcakes right now!" Luz said as she ran to the kitchen.

"Amity Blight." Odalia said as Amity gulped because of how she called out her full name. "We all wish you the best with Luz Noceda." Odalia said as she smiled at Amity. "The cupcakes have arrived!" Luz said as she served it to everyone.

"I just love your positive attitude Luz! It really makes my day!" Emira said which made Luz really happy to hear that. "Also, I made some matcha tea. If you don't want that, I'll give you ordinary water." Luz said as she gave all of them both the matcha tea and water.

"Ah, such a relaxing tea." Alador said as he sipped the matcha tea. "I agree father." Edric said agreeing with what Alador said. "What about you Amity? Is it alright?" Luz said as Amity looked at her. "Alright is an understatement. It's better than alright Luz!" Amity said as her eyes sparkled.

"Well, I'm happy to hear that." Luz said as she smiled softly at Amity which made her blush. Luz went to the kitchen and went to the room of the head chef. "Head chef!" Luz screamed and he looked back. "Oh Luz!" The head chef as he gladly welcomed her. "I made this for you, for allowing me to use the kitchen!" Luz said as she gave it to the head chef.

"Well thank you, I'll taste it right now!" The head chef said as he tasted the omelette which he screamed because of how delicious it was. He then tasted the cupcake, which made him happy. And then he took the matcha tea which made him relaxed.

"This combination is just perfect." The head chef said as Luz was really happy to hear that. "I learnt from my mother before she... died." Luz said to the head chef as he frowned. "Luz. Just know that they'll be in your heart." The head chef said as she patted her head.

But wait. Why was Luz still sad about the fact that her parents were gone? She had already killed the person who killed her parents so everything can be better! But why is she still feeling sad? Is she regretting the fact that she killed Eda? Of course not! But what's the answer?

Luz said as she went upstairs, immediately changing her expression. Luz looked at everyone and thanked them for eating what she made and took the plates to wash them. She cleaned the whole kitchen, and there wasn't even a speck of dust. Even edges were cleaned.

Luz went back upstairs to Amity's room and sat down on the floor.

"Luz? What's wrong?" Amity asked as she entered her room. "Can I ask you a question Amity?" Luz said to Amity who nodded her head. "Do you have any clue about how I'm still sad about my parents death even though I killed Eda, the person that killed my parents?" Luz said as Amity was surprised by the sudden question.

Amity sat down close to Luz and looked at her. "You miss your parents Luz. That's the only explanation. No one can't just be eventually happy after they killed the person who killed their parents. They'll still be eventually sad, because they would wish their parents would be there to see everything they have now. I haven't gone through something like this but this is my honest opinion Luz." Amity said as Luz smiled at her.

"Thank you Amity." Luz said as she smiled softly which made Amity blush. "So by anything..." Luz said as she cornered Amity. "I should show you something." Luz said as her eyes turned blue, which made Amity blush.

There is actually a way to take Amity to the room Luz. Just hold her hand and close both of your eyes.

"Amity, do you trust me?" Luz asked as Amity gulped and nodded. "Then close your eyes." Luz said as Amity did so and Luz held her hand and closed her eyes.

Amity and Luz then appeared in the room which Amity thought was beautiful. "What is this place?" Amity said as she looked at everywhere. "It's the place I go to when I die, but I kind of decorated it." Luz said as Amity was surprised. "This isn't even a matter of decorating, this is just something else Luz! The stars and the moon?" Amity said as Luz nodded.

"Try thinking of the background and clap your hands." Luz said to Amity as she thinked of the background and clapped her hands.

"Wow Amity. The galaxy?" Luz said as Amity looked at it. "Look below you." Luz said as Amity looked down and she saw the stars and the moon. "I combined both of our backgrounds." Luz said as Amity was just surprised by this.

"Where's Megan and Dan?" Amity asked as Luz was surprised. "Do you want to see them?" Luz said as Amity nodded. They both came out and Megan hugged Amity. "It's been long!" Megan said as Amity hugged her back. Megan shifted back and whispered something into Luz's ear.

"Don't worry, I put a barrier on both of your body incase anyone is trying to attack you or Amity." Megan whispered as Luz nodded.

"Thanks" Luz whispered back as Megan smiled and gave a thumbs up.

"Let's make the mood a little bit better!"