Chapter 11.

Luz had a nightmare but this time, it was different. Luz had a knife on her hands and she was the one who killed her parents and had stabbed Amity in the back with the knife too.

"Aarghh! No, please don't! Don't do it!" Luz had been screaming these words while she was sleeping. Because of the screaming, Amity had woken up. "Luz, what's wrong!?" Amity had said to Luz worried.

Luz didn't wake up for some time. She was still dreaming nightmares of her killing Amity, her parents, Willow and Gus and even Eda. The Luz in that dream smiled while enjoying each moment of killing each of them. "Why don't you join me, it's fun!" The Luz in Luz's dream said to Luz.

"No, this is not me, no!" Luz had said while screaming. "Aww, why? I am you, after all" the Luz said with a smirk. "No, I'm not you, you're not me".

Luz had woken up and she had been sleeping on Amity's bed for 4 hours, after Amity had woken up. "Luz what's wrong? Did you have a nightmare?" Amity asked worriedly. "It wasn't that bad of a nightmare, don't worry Amity" Luz said with a small smile that immediately faded away as Luz made that face again that gave off no emotion.

"Whoever that killed my parents will die too. And it has to be fast" Luz thought to herself. "You're making that face again!" Amity said almost about to start tearing up. "Amity... It's okay, I'm actually fine! It's just a thing about me..." Luz said quietly but Amity was still able to hear her.

"Then I want to know more about you! What makes you happy, your hobbies, everything!" Amity said screaming to Luz which made Luz surprised and shocked at the same time. "I can't tell her everything, and I don't want to lie to her. I haven't even gotten enough information" Luz thought to herself.

Luz stood up and looked back at Amity. "You really want to know everything about me?" Luz said. "Yes!" Amity said replying to her question. "Then find out. Try every possible way to find out things about me" Luz said with a smile. "Huh?" Amity said, confused about what Luz said. And then Luz had left through Amity's window.

"I need to find some information on the Blights. And fast. The castle hasn't even announced it publicly that Amity has found a fiance, that's even if she accepts me or decides to choose someone else. But first of all, I'll need a disguise". Luz said to herself while looking around for any clothing shops to buy some clothes and act like she was a journalist and ask them for some information.

"If this plan doesn't work out, then I'll ask Amity where their library is or I can try going to the local library. There should be some history connected to my parents death". Luz really seeked vengeance and she wishes to kill anyone that's related to her parents death.

Luz had found a pair of clothes and dressed up like a journalist, as how the plan is going. She asked the guards in front of the castle about anything related to the Blights. And did she get some information? Good ones to be exact but not really what she wanted.

The guards had told her that The Blights had been connected to the former Emperor Belos and he had built a portal to go to the human realm for research before he died. And now, the Blights had locked that specific room where the portal was but the last time one of the guards checked, the room had been unlocked and the door was a little bit opened.

"It's just like Eda's portal door!" Luz had exclaimed in her mind. "And the time that the person might have opened the door might have been the same night as my parents got killed too!"

"But where did the person find the key exactly? Was it just laying on the floor? You have to use a key to open a door, it's common sense" Luz said to herself.

"But I need more information. I'm getting closer..."