Chapter 8.

"Mittens, are you excited? You're going to get your fiance!" Emira said with a smile. "I don't really think so..." Amity said with a frown. "Cheer up! But the problem is, who would want to be your fiance? It's someone probably oblivious" Edric joked which made Amity angry

Luz sneezed.

"But come on, we'll support you all the way! We are your older siblings" Emira said with a smile that everything will go good. "More like, tease me all the way. You guys have never been responsible" Amity said while rolling her eyes. Edric and Emira raised both of their hands in defeat and left Amity to herself.

"Congratulations on winning the fight. Now remember what I said, you will have to introduce yourself and each of you will spend an hour with her. At the end of the day, she will decide which one she will choose" the man with the black hair said. And out of those 10 people, it was remaining 3, so it won't even take long at all.

There was a girl, her name was  Sasha. A boy, William. And there was Luz. Sasha had introduced herself and spent up to 4 minutes with Amity. Of course, the remaining contestants will be in the room, they won't get to see how any of them were doing. Amity wasn't interested in the slightest and Sasha walked away in defeat.

William was next. William had done the same but it took less time than Sasha, to show that it was terrible. Amity wasn't even the least interested in boys and William had a terrible attitude towards Amity which made her disgusted and sent William away.

Now, it had reached Luz's turn. "I hope I don't mess this up" Luz said to herself while breathing in and out. Immediately she went into the room, she didn't look at Amity's face. She went down to bow immediately and introduced herself as these same words came out of her mouth:
"Youngest Daughter of the Blights, it is by honour I get to meet you. My name is... Luz Noceda". Luz was still on her knees not looking at Amity, but Amity's mouth was widely opened.

"Wait, WHAT as in, Luz, the girl I met that night!? I am happy to see her but is this really her!?" Amity thought and that made her blush. "You can raise your head now, Luz Noceda" Amity said so that she can maintain herself. "Wait a minute, I've heard that voice somewhere. Is it... Amity!?" Luz thought. As she was raising up her head, she saw a smile from Amity, "I did have faith and I met you again, Luz" Amity said with a smile.

They walked and talked, they were both happy to see each other again. "But she's a blight? She didn't tell me that when she told me her name" Luz thought. It had already become late and then Luz and Amity sat on the grass to look at the sky. "This happened before and it happened again huh" Amity said. Luz stood up and said "Can I have this dance, Amity Blight?"

"Yes Luz, of course" Amity said with a smile. Luz turned Amity around while dancing and then she even played some music. "what's that? Is that a box?" Amity said not knowing what was on Luz's hands. Luz laughed at what Amity said, "It's what you call a phone, like a scroll but different. Do you want to see it?" Luz said in a calm tone. Amity nodded her head like a child that eagerly wanted to see something or hold something from their parents. She looked at it in amazement. "Here, let's take a picture" Luz said.

Luz dragged Amity close to her chest and then Luz took the photo. That moment, Amity was hot and was red as a tomato. Luz wanted to go back to her former position but Amity gave a signal that they should stay this way. Luz gave off a soft smile which Amity loved so much. "From now on, I'll meet you every day and night, my lovely fiance" Luz said in a low tone but Amity was still able to hear her.

Even Luz felt bad that Amity was a Blight. She didn't want to get information on that one person she finally loved. "Oh, I couldn't say I love her exactly, but... do I?" Luz thought and that made her blush. It had already reached night time and Amity already started sleeping. Luz carried her in princess-style and jumped from where she was to an open window in the castle. Apparently, it was her room.

Luz stared at her room, and Amity was still in her arms. It looked like a princess' room. It was big and spacious and Luz even saw a poster from The Good Witch Azura on her wall. "She even reads the book huh, I'll talk to her about that tomorrow" Luz thought to herself. She gently put her on the bed and then Luz kissed her on the forehead. "Good night Amity" Luz said in a soft but low tone and left.

Hope you guys enjoyed this one! Luz is bitter but sweet at heart. We'll see some things in Chapter 8!