Chapter 27.

"I never knew that it's this far!" Amity said as she whined which made Luz giggle. "I usually run here. Maybe because I have long legs." Luz said as she put her hand on her own chin thinking.
"Wait a minute, I'm shorter than you" Amity said as she pouted angrily but cute while Luz laughed.

"It doesn't matter if I'm taller than you Amy! It all matters about the personalities and character you have, and it's cute" Luz said which made Amity blush and which Luz smirk.

But they heard a sound from the bushes. "Can you guys seriously give me a break!?" Luz said which making her eyes turn angry but turned blue. "Just submit yourself to us and we'll be going. And why is The Blights younger daughter with you!?" One of the guards said.

"Oh, she's my hostage" Luz looked back and said to Amity which made Amity fall. "Yeah, we're have to gonna kill you for capturing the blights youngest daughter and murdering someone. That's a pretty huge crime in The Boiling Isles, Luz Noceda." One of the guards said raising up their hands and sighing.

"Well then, do it. Amity, you can close your eyes if you want but if you don't close them, don't regret it." Luz said as she was swinging her knife. Amity obviously looked because she was the curious type. "Obviously you're looking? I thought so. Well then, let's go on!" Luz said as her eyes got red and she sliced a guard's head.

"HAHA! Blood! Such a marvelous sight, and such fortunate thing is happening during the nighttime which the beautiful moon and stars shows! A blood show in the midnight!" Luz said like a lunatic which Amity feared. "What's wrong Amity? Are you afraid of me?" Luz said while smiling as her whole teeth showed and eyes were still red which made Amity flinch.

"Aw. I thought so. Well then, I might as well just end this." Luz said in disappointment which made the guards shift back a little. It was just a slash and they all were killed. "Could you turn back Amity? I need to do something." Luz said to Amity which Amity did.

"WHAT.JUST.HAPPENED." Amity thought to herself. Luz had cleaned all the blood away and told Amity she was done. Amity immediately turned to Luz and held her eyes in amazement. "Luz, that was... amazing!" Amity said which made Luz confused.

"Eh?" Luz said to Amity. "Me killing people was- amazing? People just tend to run away or just try to kill me seeing that." Luz said removing her hands and scratching her head in confusion. "Well, it wasn't amazing as you..." Amity said quietly as she turned away blushing while Luz laughed.

"Are you trying to flirt? Because it's not working Princess." Luz said as she was walking around Amity which made Amity confused. Luz ran fast behind Amity and turned her and kissed her on the lips. It's funny because that was the weirdest time to ever do such a thing. But it was also beautiful because they kissed during the nighttime. Now that is a very pleasant sight.

Luz had removed her lips from Amity and Amity was blushing like crazy. Now that's what you call being smooth. Luz smirked and went again for another kiss. Amity loved such a kiss because Luz Noceda was that only one person who would kill for her. Literally.

That kiss almost left Amity breathless. When Luz's lips left Amity's, Amity was gasping for air. "Oh, that left you breathless?" Luz said to Amity which the answer was obvious. Luz swept Amity off her feet and carried her and started running to go straight to Eda to get her revenge.

"I swear I'll pay Eda. For what you did to me." Luz said quietly which Amity heard and which made her worried. Will everything work out? Will their relationship grow stronger? It's yet unknown but soon to be known.