Chapter 57.

"Well then Amity, time for you to go to sleep." Luz put a blanket over Amity and opened the door. "Aren't you going to sleep with me?" Amity looked at Luz who looked at her back. "Do you realise what you just said?" Luz said as she laughed.

Amity was still trying to process what she just said and she turned into a tomato. "But aside from that! Aren't you going to stay with me?" Amity asked Luz who nodded. "I... Fine, I can't lie. I actually need to go back to The Owl House to spend some time there. I'll be back tomorrow morning." Luz went closer to Amity and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Now, sleep." Luz said as she closed the door. Oh Luz, was that the right decision? Megan moved her head in disappointment. "I have to spend some time in The Owl House, Megan. I have some questions for myself to be answered in deep concentration." Luz said in a different tone which was serious as it made Megan surprised.

....
"Amity, where did Luz go to?" Emira entered the room and looked at Amity who was sitting down on her bed, not being able to sleep. "She said that she wants to go back to The Owl House, that she'll come back tomorrow morning." Amity said to Emira as she nodded. "That's even good." Emira muttered as Amity didn't hear her quite well.

"What did you just say?" Amity asked Emira, telling her to repeat what she just said so that she can hear it loud and clear. "Oh, it's nothing." Emira smiled at Amity who rolled her eyes.

"Of course. Secrets." Amity thought in her mind.

"Anyways Amity, good night." Emira waved at Amity who waved back and closed the door. Amity sighed and lied down on the bed. "I never knew someone you love can just go to do something and it's still disturbing you." Amity sighed as she lied down properly and started to sleep.
...

After not long but not a short journey from the Blight's castle, she finally entered The Owl House. "Sheesh, this place is dusty as hell" Luz said to herself as Megan and Dan appeared in human form right in front of her. "You're so right." Dan said as he went down and brought out a finger and collected some dust and licked it like a detective.

"Ew!" Megan and Luz said, looking at what Dan just did. "Do you just know what you just did, Dan!?" Megan said as Dan moved his head left and right, signalling that he didn't know what he just did. "Don't become angry Megan, calm down." Luz said to Megan who looked at Dan with disgust.

"Dan, just don't do that again. That's actually pretty bad." Luz said as Dan nodded his head. "Should we clean this place up or something?" Luz looked at Dan And Megan who nodded.

7 hours later...

"Finally done!" Luz said as she stretched her arms. "I'll go renovate the place." Luz looked at Megan. "Oh fine. Imagine the items and I'll bring them out." Megan said as Luz thanked her and Luz started to imagine them.

The items was then coming out from Megan's hands. "Who said magic is really that easy?" Dan said as he smirked.

"That should be enough Luz." Megan said as Luz stopped and thanked Megan. "You guys can go to sleep, I'll do the work." Luz said as Megan pinched her cheek. "So you're actually acting like a sweetheart huh?" Megan pinched Luz's cheeks as Luz was telling her to stop.

"Alright then, we'll go to sleep." Megan looked at Dan and they vanished, going to sleep. "Let's start the work then." Luz got motivated and started, listening to some music while working.

Some hours later...
"Brand new." Luz looked at everywhere, as it lighted up. "But what happened to Hooty?" Luz said as she looked and saw that Hooty was sleeping. "I haven't even talked to this guy in a very long time." Luz said as she went inside and sat down and went into deep thinking.

"Now, the main reason for all this." Luz concentrated as she sat down in a meditation pose. Luz was full-on concentrated on what she was doing. Some minutes later, she entered a place. It was mixed with different colours.

"What is this place?" Luz looked everywhere as she saw something. "Is that a picture?" Luz went closer and closer to it, and then she couldn't see the photo clearly. It looked like something was blocking her from seeing it.

"Hello Luz." A man waved at Luz which Luz looked back to see. "Who are you?" Luz looked at him as he was surprised. "You don't know me?" The man asked as Luz kept on looking at him. "If I knew you, I wouldn't ask who were you in the first place."

"Well then, you do know Dan right? He is your anger and rage yes?" He said as Luz nodded. "As Megan too is your consciousness. Yes?" He said and Luz nodded. "Now, I'm yet to exist." He said and Luz was confused.

"Confused? Let me explain better. I'm actually your happiness. But I'm not part of The Megan and Dan family yet. I'm yet to exist." He said and Luz finally understood. "Then what's your name?" Luz asked as he looked at her. "My name is Abel." He said as Luz clapped her hands surprisingly.

"Abel huh! What a nice, smooth name!" Luz kept on clapping as Abel was surprised. "Why, thank you!" Abel said to Luz as Luz had no problem. "Shall we really solve why you came here Luz?" Abel said as Luz paused and nodded her head. "Then, have a seat." Luz sat down, wondering where the chair came from.

"It's magic. Don't worry, I didn't do anything to the chair." Abel said as Luz was surprised but still calmed down. "I cut off every sort of communication in you with Megan and Dan incase they try to listen to our conversation." Abel crossed his legs and held his hands together.

"It's about Amity and what you think about yourself, right?" Abel said as Luz nodded. "I can see that you've need some questions to be answered. Throw them at me, I'll try to answer them." Abel said as Luz opened her mouth.

"The thing's that, what does Amity think about me? As a nice person? A bad person? A friendly person? I actually don't know if I'm even 'worthy' to be with her. Don't get me wrong, this isn't all these type of relationship doubt and all that, I just usually think that I need to be alone. But if I become alone, she'll cry and be alone too, and I don't want that." Luz looked at the floor as Abel shed a tear.

"Luz. The answer to this question is this: if you honestly think you're not 'worthy' of Amity, and you honestly feel like being alone but you don't want to leave her and what you said, that should even make you to be with her. Spend some time with her more, tell her more about yourself. You're getting married soon, so why don't you get to know each other?" Abel smiled which made Luz completely surprised.

That answer was one of the answers she would never expect, especially from someone like her. "Is that answer enough?" Abel looked at her and Luz smiled at him. "Thank you Abel. I'll try every possible way to bring you into existence." Luz stood up with confidence as Abel looked at her.

"You DO know that if you want to make me exist, you should be with Amity for a very long time, right?" Abel said as Luz looked at him.

"Eh?"

"Amity was the one that created me. Basically, the happiness you have with Amity, is me."