Chapter 28.

"Sing again." Amity said as Luz was jumping on branches of trees to get to Eda faster. "Huh?" Luz said to Amity confused. "You want me to sing again?" Luz said as Amity nodded like a little baby. "Oh, okay then. Can you at least give me a guitar or something?" Luz said asking Amity.

Amity then made an abomination guitar and Luz appreciated it. Luz had lied down Amity and started singing.
"They say distance is relative, and relative to relatives I have, I'd say I'm relatively close, to breaking down, because right now, I feel so alone.
I've been missing the elements and wishing the elephants in the room would leave and kindly close the door. But I can't ignore, him like before, not anymore.
Oh I, miss you most at, six feet apart, when you're right outside my window but can't ride inside my car and it hurts to know just how lovely you are and be too far away to hold but close enough to break my heart, I miss your smile. Feels like miles, six feet apart.
So far, so far but so close like a star, out the cosmos, can't touch, the beauty I see that's how, it feels like six feet."
Luz sang so beautifully and also playing the guitar perfectly while Amity cried. Luz dropped the guitar, "Amity! Are you okay?" Luz asked to crying Amity.

"Yeah, I'm okay. That song was just so beautiful. You really have gone through a lot." Amity said hugging Luz. "Ah. The days. It was really painful and hard to endure. But everything has changed okay? So let's continue the journey." Luz said as she swept off Amity from the ground. Again.

"Amity! Amity!" Edric said as he was knocking on Amity's door. "We have to remove the door!" Emira said and then Edric used his leg to remove the door. "Amity isn't here. Where did she go to!?" Edric said as he was really worried as Emira put her hand on his shoulders. "Edric calm down. Knowing Amity, she would have probably left with a reason. She should probably be with her crush right now." Emira said to Edit reassuring that Amity is fine.

"Now, all we need is to make an illusion of Amity because we'll need to deceive Mom and Dad." Emira said making an illusion of Amity. "Because they are literally running and looking around for Amity like mad people." Emira said which made Edric laugh and made her laugh too.

Edric and Emira along with the illusion went downstairs to see their mother and father. "Amity! Where have you been!" Odalia said about to give her a slap on the face but Emira stopped her, "she locked her room because she wanted no distractions because she was reading." Emira said as Edric agreed. "Yes Mother, I was reading in my room and locked my room to prevent any sort of distractions." The illusion said.

"Well next time dear, don't do something like that. At least, come downstairs once in a while even though you're reading. You got us worried sick." Alador said as he gave off a sigh of relief. "Yes Father." The illusion said as Edric and Emira told their mother and father good night as they both went upstairs to their rooms.

"I can't believe Mom and Dad were that stupid to fall for this!" Edric said as Emira crossed her arms. "Hey, don't say that." Emira said as Edric was surprised and felt guilty. "But I know right! They really fell for it!" Emira said as Edric was surprised and laughed along with her.

"I need to go right now, I need to leave this place." Eda said as she was packing all her goods. "I can't stay here any longer." Eda said in a very worried tone.

"Were you waiting for me, Eda Clawthorne?" Luz said as Amity was in her hands and here eyes were red.

"Let's get this over with."