Chapter 30.

"Now, Eda. Let's get this over with." Luz said in a very deep tone that made her flinch. Eda casted a spell and it launched on Luz but it didn't have any effect on her.

Luz was then behind Eda and her knife was on Eda neck, almost cutting her neck and little blood coming out. "Now, would you care for a little explanation?"

"I'm sorry Luz!" Eda said as she screamed which left Luz smiling and pressing the knife deep into her neck. Amity made an abomination to hold Eda and Luz looked Eda straight in the eye. "After everything I've gone through, now, you're deciding to apologize to me? Such a great time to do so!" Luz said like a lunatic which made her laugh and smile in a scary way.

"No, let me explain!" Eda said as Luz looked at her in a very scary way. Luz sighed and sat on the floor. "Of course, go on." Luz said in a very deep tone.

"I was actually working for the former Emperor, Belos. I had known that Lilith was also working with him and she also got credit, even though I was the one who did almost all the work. I also knew that Belos was making a portal door to Earth, and I was the one who opened the door and entered it. Before I had done so, I went to a coven that hadn't been shown to the whole of The Boiling Isles and was removed because of Belos personal reasons. I made a deal with them and they showed me how the future would be like if I had ever done such a thing. Since I saw you there, I had figured that you might collaborate with Lilith to find the killer of your parents, that's why I was the person who adopted you and brought you to the Boiling Isles so that your mind would be cleared about what happened. But now you've killed Lilith, everything is fine Luz!"
Eda said hurriedly and sounded like a crazy person which Luz smiled.

"You're truly a bad person. That's what I love about you." Luz said as she smiled very scary which made Eda scared. Her whole body was shaking. Luz stood up and dusted her trousers. "Might as well just end this." Luz said as she was still holding her life, about to cut off Eda's neck.

"Don't Luz!" Amity said at the back which Luz looked back which made Amity flinch. "Why shouldn't I? You heard the whole thing." Luz said as she turned her neck the opposite way which was very terrifying and her eyes were black and blood was coming out of it.

"If you kill the person that even adopted you, even if she killed your parents, won't you even have guilt!?" Amity screamed at Luz making Luz surprised. "Oh darling. It's all about how I enjoy killing people in the end." Luz said as she smiled at Amity but Amity didn't give up. She still had courage.

"It's not about killing people in the end Luz! You're a loving and caring person at heart, you know that!" Amity said as small tears were falling out of her eyes. Can't I just kill her already? She's being a nuisance. Dan said to Luz. "Wait Dan." Luz said to Dan which made him quiet.

"Did I tell you that because of this brutal woman over there, killed Megan? I would have died if it wasn't for Megan, Amity." Luz said as Amity's eyes were wide opened. "Megan... is dead? I know you're not the real Luz. This isn't you." Amity said as she started crying more.

"Oh, but it is Amity. By anything, the Luz who was acting like that was the fake one. She was more like a doppelganger, or was that even the right word? Hmm... oh! She's dead!" Immediately Luz said those words, Amity broke. "No, she's not." Amity said to Luz as she looked down at the floor bringing out more tears. "She's not!" Amity said to Luz.

"Tch. I'm tired." Luz said as she immediately killed Eda.

"Luz, why? Why did you kill her!?" Amity said to Luz who was frowning. "She did deserve to die because she killed my parents for a very stupid reason. Amity, can you imagine someone killing your own parents, just because they didn't get enough credit for all of their work? Isn't that just stupid?" Luz said as she started laughing.

Amity ran to Luz and hugged her. "You aren't the real Luz. Bring the real one back!" Amity said to Luz which made her surprised.

I'll say this again Luz. Can't I just kill her? She's being too annoying, it's killing me.