Chapter 13.

Amity had woken up, but with a serious face. She was 100% determined to find anything and everything about Luz Noceda.

"Maids, get some documents and information on Luz Noceda. Even if you have to spy on her, do it." Amity said in a dead serious tone that even made the maids fear her. The maids did find some information on her but it was the irrelevant ones. "Guess it won't be easy huh. I'll have to go as far as calling some experts to spy on her" Amity said to herself, looking at the documents in disappointment.

Luz already got ready to meet Lilith, Eda's older sister. She went into the woods, farther and farther, and everywhere started looking rough. "Who would live in a place like this? Is this even the right address in the first place?" Luz said to herself looking at the paper.

She had finally reached the house and knocked on the door, but the door was opened. "These are the type of moments in horror movies huh" Luz said to herself. At every step, there was a sound. The stairs was so fragile that it almost made her fall.

"Hey! Who's in my house!?" Lilith said looking around for the person who entered her house, who was Luz. "Bwah!" Luz said while falling down because of how Lilith screamed those words, it made her surprised, which caused her to fall. "Oww... Things aren't going my way today, at all!" Luz said to herself, still in pain.

"Who's that?" Lilith said looking at Luz but couldn't see her properly because of how dark it was. Lilith lit up a candle and saw Luz. "Oh, are you by any chance Lilith?" Luz asked because of her resemblance to Eda. "I'm Lilith, and who are you?" Lilith asked in a somehow angry tone.

"I'm Luz. Eda's apprentice". Luz said. When Luz said Eda's name, Lilith opened her eyes widely. "Come, we need to talk" Lilith said while giving her a signal to sit down to the nearest chair available.

Amity on the other side, was already getting tired. She sent the best people she knew to track down Luz and see what she was doing. "Why am I even doing this? I did say that I wanted to know everything about Luz". Amity said to herself and she sighed.

Luz and Lilith had talked for hours and hours. Luz had known from Lilith that Lilith worked for Emperor Belos, she knew that he was building a portal door to the human realm. She would even bring books from the local library for Emperor Belos to read about making a portal door. It was actually in secret with a librarian but not this present one that is working in the local library. He had used a particular palisman along with some materials to build the door but the only person that he told all this was his brother, Philip.

"Philip? Heck, Belos has a brother? Is he still alive?" Luz asked to Lilith. "None of us knows. Some say he died before Belos died while helping Belos build the portal door, some say that he isn't dead, and some doesn't just care" Lilith said.

"Well, thank you Lilith. For all the information" Luz had said bowing her head in respect. Luz was leaving but Lilith told Luz that she should please give her regards to Eda because it's been a long time they had talked. Luz agreed and Lilith also told her that if she knows anything, she would let her know immediately.

As Luz was walking back to The Owl House, she heard some sounds from bushes in the area. "I know someone's there. Come out." Luz said in a dead serious tone. The person did come out, and it was one of the spies. The spy went ahead to attack Luz but it didn't work. Luz was holding the spy's wrists and the spy was screaming in pain. "Have some boundaries, will you? You're wasting someone's precious time" Luz said in a very deep tone and then Luz threw him.

Luz kept on walking away but the spy immediately ran as fast as he could to tell Amity. "WHAT! She did all that to you!?" Amity was surprised when the spy told her everything. "I don't think I can even do this anymore, this is starting to get tiring" Amity said in disappointment and sighed. "Next time I talk to her, I'll try a way to force it out of her, or she might even tell me herself when the time comes"

"You can come out now." Lilith said in where she was. "Has she gone?" A man asked. "Yes, she has. Now, do you mind explaining everything you know?" Lilith asked in a serious tone. "Yes of course Lilith".