Chapter 25.

Luz was unconscious and the two guards carried her to the castle. They had put her in a cell and locked her legs and hands where other "criminals" had stayed too. Each of them had a cell so that they won't cause too much "troubles". Luz was beaten, almost every where. Her hands, legs, eyes.

"Ughhh, where am I?" Luz said to herself. Remember, you were arrested and- before she could finish her sentence, Luz said "Eda lied to me!" Luz eyes turned red again. But she calmed down and her eyes turned brown. "But what's this!? Why are my hands and legs locked up!?" Luz said to herself.

She could have easily escaped but she couldn't. It was actually very heavy and it was hard to move your hands. And the chains were extended so she could move but not too far.

Amity was bored, looking around the castle. She saw the kitchen, the living room, everything. As she was walking, she stumbled across something. "What room is this? I've never seen this before." Amity entered the room and saw all the criminals.

"Room Of The Not-Respecting People In The Society?" Amity said as she looked at the sign which it was written.

Amity walked and she saw buff men with scratches on her body, weak people who look like they hadn't eaten for a very long time and they were trying to come close to Amity. But Amity shifted away from them.

"Ughhh" Luz said to herself. "Wait, I know that voice from anywhere!" Amity said as she ran and she saw Luz. She closed her mouth and saw Luz's scars. "Hey Amy, what's up?" Luz said with a smile that faded fast. Luz eyes were completely black.

"Luz! What are you doing here!?" Amity said as she was shaking. "Oh, let me explai-" before she said, the man before Luz's cell was grabbing Amity.

"Hey pretty girl, let's play okay?" The man said with a very dark voice. Amity casted a fire spell and Luz was successfully able to drag Amity back. "Hey, she's mine." Luz said in a very deep tone with made Amity blush.

"As I was saying Amity. I think it's time I'd tell you everything." Luz said which Amity surprised. "Go on, I'm all ears Luz." Amity said as she smiled at Luz and Luz smiled back.

This time, she told Amity everything. The scar, Megan and Dan, Eda, her about being an assassin and how both of her parents were killed. Everything.
At least, Luz was finally relaxed and had cooled down of how she had told someone she loved everything about her. Her eyes turned blue.

"And your eyes?" Amity said as she pointed at them. "Oh, it's Dan. Just a side effect. How I feel at the moment represents my eye colour." Luz said to Amity.

Amity casted a spell which made the chains on Luz's hands and legs were burned to ashes, even including the cell. "Awn, you really do love me huh?" Luz said as she was adjusting her hands. Amity blushed and said "yes" in a very quiet way which Luz heard.

"Oh, I might as well introduce you to Megan but definitely not Dan." Luz said which made Amity confused.

"Okay Megan, communicate with her. You can right?" Luz said to Megan. Obviously. Who do you think I am!? Megan said with pride to Luz.

"Hey Amity!" A little being said on Luz's shoulders. "Hey, you didn't tell me you could do that the entire time!" Luz said to Megan. "Well, if I was with you like this, you could lose me easily anywhere." Megan said as she crossed her arms.

"Aw, Megan is so cute! I didn't expect her to be like this!" Amity said admiring Megan which made Megan proud and Luz sighed.

"Now Megan, can you go back?" Luz said which made Megan sad but she vanished and went back. "Now then darling, can we go now?" Luz said to Amity. "Yes, we can" Amity said and blushed.

"I swear, I'm going to get revenge Eda." Luz thought.

Okay, I'm ending it here! Hope today's story was nice! And also, I might be taking a break for some time. Just probably for some days or weeks but probably days. Have a great day!