Chapter 5.

Luz had spent her day with Willow and Gus and to her, it was nice and relaxing. It made her happy somehow but she can never forget that perfect night when she met Amity. That made her blush but a little. Since Luz was planning on how she can get some info on the Blights, she asked her new "friends" about who they were.

"Oh... Wait what!? The Blights!?" Willow said with shock that Luz didn't know them at all. Gus was also surprised as much as Willow too. "They are basically a royal family and a very special one at that. They are known very well for their abominations and well, almost everything" Gus said. "Hmm, this is going to be some sweet information" Luz thought.

"Well, I have to go. I can't make my dads getting worried" Willow said. "Yeah me too. My dad should be getting worried too" Gus also said. "Well, I'll talk to you guys tomorrow, you can even stop at The Owl House if you want to visit too" Luz said. "Wait, The Owl House, as in, Eda the owl lady!?" Gus and Willow said at the same time. "Yeah, Eda. Oh wait, she is the most powerful witch in the Boiling Isles?" Luz said. "Well yeah! And she's a well-known criminal that if anyone, just anyone can bring her to the Emperor's family; the Blights, they can be granted a gazillion snails!" Willow said with amazement while Luz was just surprised.

"Well, good night. I gotta go" Luz said and they both waved and walked away. Yes, Luz adored the night skies from when she was 4 years old. She loved them like she loved her family so much. She went to The Owl House, ate dinner and went to sleep.

"Mom! Dad! Don't leave me, please! Please wake up... Please..." Luz Noceda was having this terrible nightmare again. A dark shadow was holding her neck in the dream and she was gasping for air, the same way it was happening to her in real life as she was sleeping. She was sweating hard, whining on her bed and then she screamed.

"Kid! Are you okay!?" Eda said as she was still in her room because she heard her screaming from where Eda was. "I have to go help her quick!" Eda thought. She carried some water and a towel so that she can go help Luz. After Eda had gone to Luz's room, she looked at Luz and she had seen that she had calmed down, somehow. "Kid, are you okay? Do you need a cup of water" Eda asked in a worried tone. "No, no, it was just a night mare, nothing special" Luz said with a smile that immediately turned into a sad face. "Nothing SPECIAL!? Kid, you were literally sweating like someone had poured water on you!" Eda said screaming but not too loud because it was night time.

After some hours, Luz calmed down and Eda left the room. "Well, that was terrible for a nightmare" Luz thought. "I need to find more about the Blights but before that, I need to relax or else I won't get anywhere" Luz said to herself. As she was dozing off, she had imagined Amity, again. "Why do I keep remembering her? I don't even know her, only her name. Have I by any chance... fallen for her? Ha, no of course not, but it... can... happen- and then the sad girl went to sleep.
Next Day...
"Kid! Come downstairs for breakfast!" Eda said with a smile on her face. "Coming Eda!" Luz said while dressing herself up.

Some hours after they had breakfast, Eda went out and then came back immediately. "What happened!? You came back so quick." Luz said. "Kid, I think we might find a way getting closer to the Blights somehow. "Wait, WHAT. It's not even long since I've stayed in The Boiling Isles and i'm already getting close!?" Luz said in shock. Little did Luz or Amity know that something might a story is about to begin...

Hope you guys enjoyed the story! This story might not even be long at all, it might be probably 15 or 20 chapters. So enjoy!