Chapter 18.

So first of all, I published two "chapter 17", that was a mistake. The second one is the one I wanted to publish first but publishing takes a lot of time and revision history and all that. So I wrote another one and I didn't even know that both of them had published. So, let's head on into the story!

"Who's this Mittens?"

"Who are they, Amity?"

"Luz, meet my older siblings. Emira and Edric. Edric and Emira, meet Luz" Amity said with a face of tiredness and stress.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Emira and Edric" Luz brought out both of her hands for them to shake and they did. "Oh, you can call us sister and brother Luz" Emira said as she winked at Luz which made Luz confused but made Amity turn like a tomato.

"Luz! I need to talk to you! Can we please just go outside my room for a second!?" Amity said as she was still blushing. "Sure why no-" Luz wasn't able to finish her sentence, and Amity was already dragging her outside her room.

"Whoaaaa, so this is how it looks like outside your room? Such a lively environment" Luz said as her eyes sparkled. "It's just the stairs Luz" Amity said as she giggled at what Luz said. "But! You didn't need to come now Luz!" Amity said as Luz then focused her attention on her.

Luz looked at Amity. She went closer to Amity. "What are you doing Lu-" before Amity was even about to finish her sentence, she got flicked on the forehead. "Dummy" Luz said to Amity. "Ow!? Why did you do that Luz!?" Amity said as she was in pain.

"If I did break the promise, you would be angry at me. Won't it be better if I tried to at least keep it, instead of trying to break it gradually?" Luz said as she stared at Amity. Luz gave off a soft smile and told Amity that she's incredibly sorry for flicking her forehead.

"Now, do you have a waiter outfit? Because I feel like helping some of the maids and butlers who are preparing your breakfast for your family". Luz said to Amity. "I don't have one, but I can ask Edric. Why do you even need one anyways?" Amity said looking at Luz suspiciously.

"You'll see. I just need the outfit for something." Luz said as she smirked. Will this even be a good plan Luz? I am cheering you on but it's a very nice but funny plan. Megan said to Luz. "Don't worry Megan, all has to go well"

Some hours later...
Luz had finally gotten the outfit from Edric and fortunately for her, it sized perfectly. She immediately ran downstairs and went to the room with where the maids and butlers were working. Nobody cared if she was new or not, they were all in a rush to serve all of them breakfast.

"Hey you! Come take all these strawberry tarts! We need to go give them breakfast, pronto!" A butler said, talking to Luz. "Sir, yes sir!" Luz said as she giggled to herself.

All the maids and butlers had gone downstairs. And the Blight family had all sat down for breakfast. Yes, Amity was there. "I wonder what Luz was plannin-" before Amity could even finish her sentence, her eyes were wide. Like, really really wide. "Oh wow. Now that's some high fashion you got there." Edric said as Emira whistled in amazement.

"Here's your strawberry tart, madmoiselle" Luz looked at Amity and then winked at her which made Amity hot and was blushing like crazy. "And here's your tea, Monsieur and Madame" Luz said to Emira and Edric.

You really worked it out, Luz! And I thought it wouldn't work! You really made Amity over there blush like crazy. Megan said with a smirk on her face. "I did?" Luz said to Megan. Dummy, of course you did! Megan said with a spark in her voice.

You haven't going anywhere Luz. Kill them all. Avenge your parents. Look for the person who killed your parents and kill them. Kill them like the person you are Luz. Find out and do it. KILL THEM LUZ. KILL THEM.