Chapter 12.

Luz had gone to the local library to get more information on The Blights. In the local library, everywhere and almost everywhere was just books.

"Life hacks? No. How to keep a griffin? No. How to read and write? No. Romance tips? Nope. Okay, I might probably need that but I need to be serious". Luz said to herself

She was finally able to see the History of the Blight Family. Apparently, they were good friends with Belos' family too, each and every generation. She had also learnt that they had used wild magic to themselves for some personal reasons.

Every where was already starting to look late and Luz decided that she would come back tomorrow but she had to go back to The Owl House immediately. As she entered, she received a 5-hour lecture from Eda. So much for parents and their lecturing.

After Eda had talked to Luz, she mentioned that this might also help that she has an older sister, Lilith. She used to work for Emperor Belos before he died. "Is it me or thing are just going good for me today? Because I've gotten enough information that it's making my brain cells break" Luz thought.

Eda did know the address of Lilith and she wrote it down on a piece of paper and gave it to Luz. "Here, this is the address of Lilith. Go meet her tomorrow. BUT! Make sure you come back early by all means" Eda said. "Okay, fine. I'll make sure to come back early by all means" Luz said while rolling her eyes. "Good" Eda said with a smile.

Luz had gone upstairs and lied down on her bed. "I shouldn't have done that to Amity, should have?" Luz asked herself. "It was the best thing to do. By fact, it was the perfect thing to do! You're a genius Luz!" Her subconsciousness said to Luz. "No! You're just my subconsciousness. You know nothing!" Luz screamed to herself. "Oh no Luz. I know everything" the subconsciousness said to Luz. "No, NO!"

Luz had finally calmed down and got ready for bed. But it wasn't easy at all. At least she was able to sleep but Amity wasn't. She was on her bed, still thinking about what Luz said. "I'll find out everything about you Luz, just wait!" Amity said to herself and then she slept.