Chapter 19.

"And here's your tea, Madame and Monsieur" Luz said as she looked at them. As Luz was walking away, she had winked at Amity, which made Amity blush like crazy.

"Please Mother, Father. Excuse me for a moment, I will be back soon." Amity said as she immediately rushed to Luz. "I need to talk to you. NOW" Amity said as she dragged Luz. Again.

Oh Luz, what have you done? Megan said to Luz shaking her head. "Do I even know? She's just dragging me and she said she needs to talk to me!" Luz said to Megan as Megan was still shaking her head.

Amity and Luz had entered Amity's room. "First of all, why did you do that!? How is that supposed to be a surprise!?" Amity said to Luz. "I thought it would make you happy, but it seems like it's making you angry" Luz said as she frowned. "Well obviously!" Amity said still not noticing the frown on Luz's face.

"And second of all, what's a MADMOISELLE!?" Amity said somehow angrily. "I'm sorry." Luz muttered to herself in sadness and looked down. Amity still angry with what she had done, Luz went closer to her. "Luz, what are you doing!?" Amity said as Luz had cornered her.

Luz, don't do anything. Just leave. She's already annoyed, don't make it worse Luz. Megan said to Luz. Luz had agreed with what she said and had walked away. She made that face again. That face with no emotion but it was darker. Her eyes were dark, nothing in it. "Luz... wait."

Luz looked back, still with the face. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been angry at you" Amity said. Luz walked forwards to her. She was so close that Amity even felt her aura. Luz patted her head and smiled at her. "It's no problem Amity. How can I ever get angry at you?" Luz said as she smiled softly at Amity.

"Now, go eat with your family. I need to go do something. I'll meet you later, okay?" Luz said as she gently ran her hands through her hair and removed her hand and waved at her goodbye. Amity did the same and Luz left.

Kill them. Kill them Luz. Look for who killed your parents Luz. Do it. Kill all of them. A dark and deep voice said to Luz which made Luz scream. "Megan! Why!?" Luz said to Megan. It isn't me! Seriously! I also heard it too! Megan said scared.

"Not today man! Not just today!" Luz said to the person who said those dark words. Luz was successfully able to go back home but she was still dizzy. Her eyes were just, different.

Willow and Gus were in the owl House, waiting for Luz to come back. Luz entered as she looked around and saw Willow and Gus sitting down. "Hey guys, what are you doing her-" before Luz could finish her sentence, she fainted. Again.

Luz was in a grey room and called out for Megan and Megan rushed to her. Megan was sweating and she was looking horrified. "Megan, calm down! What happened?" Luz held Megan's shoulders and Megan gulped and then she started talking.

L-luz, i-i s-saw something b-b-black and very d-d-d-dark! Megan said as she stuttered. "Wow, that's a lot of stuttering, and calm down. Maybe it's looking for me" Luz said as she walked further and further

Luz, don't go! It's dangerous! Megan said as her voice was cracking. Luz had gone further and Luz didn't hear Megan.

"Just when I thought today would be a good day. Wow, just wow. Just great". Luz said as she finally saw it.

It was a horrible sight to see. It was black, it had white eyes and blood was coming out. There was scratches all over it's body, and there was a hole in it. And it had only one ear, the other was gone.

You do know who I am, right?  The dark voice came again which didn't even make Luz fall or react to it. "You're probably the rage and anger I have, right? Can you just turn to a human being? It's uncomfortable seeing you like this" Luz said to him.

He had already changed to a human being but still looked so rough. You guessed right Luz. I am your rage and anger. Everything bad about you is what made me. He said to Luz.

"Don't you at least have a name?" Luz said to him. Wha- a name!? My name is Dan and I will never forgive you for your foolish actions! Dan said to Luz.

"That's a pretty cool name. And which 'foolish actions' have I made, o great one?" Luz said as she laughed at her own words.

You have done too much. I can't continue any longer. Dan said in an angry tone and turned back to his original form. Luz backed and told him to calm down. How am I supposed to CALM DOWN !? YOU HAVE DONE TOO MUCH! Dan said in a  deep and angry voice which made him to scratch Luz's face. It wasn't her entire face, only a part of it.

Luz screamed in pain. Blood was gushing out of her face fast. And the same happened in real life. The same scratch appeared on her face, blood was gushing and she screamed in real life. Luz was in pain and Dan walked away, not even having mercy or even apologizing to Luz.

Megan rushed to Luz and told Luz that it was a very deep scratch and she wasn't able to heal it. I'll send you back to the real life. It might be extremely painful, including your scar Luz. Megan said and immediately did so and made Luz come back.

Luz screamed like there was no tomorrow. Her body was so hot that if anyone should touch it, their hand would burn too. Blood was almost all over her face. It pained her deeply. Too much. Why is she getting all this pain? What did she ever do wrong to deserve this? And it was only one person who could answer this.

Luz had suffered too much. Eda, Willow and Gus came upstairs and immediately helped her. They were able to clean off the blood but the scar wasn't going for sure because it was too deep. Luz had calmed down and went to sleep while those three looked at her in pity.