Chapter 41.

"So, I'm guessing it should be the 5th of this month?" Luz said as Amity was surprised and nodded her head. "How did you know though?" Amity said as she was confused. "The Number 5 is a pretty common number Amity." Luz said as she laughed and Amity didn't see anything funny.

"You don't want to get married to William?" Luz asked to Amity. "No." Amity said fast which made Luz surprised. "Huh. I thought so. It's just like family royal forced relationship things." Luz said as Amity nodded.

"Amity. Didn't you say you wanted to be free, not wanting to follow any rules or regulations?" Luz questioned Amity. "Yes. It's very tiring always having to obey everyone and anyone. As other people obey you and praise you." Amity said as she sighed sadly.

"Then you'll be with me when we're done." Luz said as she held one of Amity's hands and went closer to her face on the bed. "When we cancel this wedding, you'll be with me." Luz said as she kissed Amity's forehead.

"I should be going now Amity." Luz said as she looked outside. "You just came back. Can't you stay with this person who is sad at the moment?" Amity said as she held a part of her clothing.

"Of course I'll stay adorable one" Luz said as Amity smiled and dragged her to the bed. "Whoa!" Luz said as she fell to the bed. "Amity, don't do that again, or else I would have hit my head!" Luz said as she laughed along with Amity.

"Luz, did you know that I can actually make you die for real?" Amity said which made Luz surprised. "How?" Luz said which made Amity smirk. "I actually sent some guards to capture Megan and Dan, but they must have failed." Amity said as she stood up and sighed.

"I might as well act with it. I do know that she's trying to prank me." Luz thought to herself and Amity looked at Luz who has black eyes, which weren't her real emotion but were fake. "You're kidding - right?" Luz said as she was acting with Amity which Amity didn't know.

"I did send my strongest guards, but at least one of them should have captured them." Amity said as she made a spell creating fire. "Now, it's probably time to end you." Amity said as she was walking closer to Luz. Luz was looking down.

"Seems this has gone far, let me put it back to normal." Luz thought to herself. Luz dragged the hand that had the fire spell on Amity, making Amity's whole body reach her body.

Luz was on top of Amity, making Amity to blush. "Amity, don't do that to someone else okay? Or else, you'll actually kill them." Luz said as she smiled as Amity was confused as she was also blushing.

"L-l-luz! Could you please get down..." Amity was able to say which made Luz confused but finally understood. She stood up and looked at Amity and smirked. "Were you by any chance, surprised?" Luz said which Amity gave a signal saying no.

"Well then, it's probably time for me to sleep. I'm tried." Luz said as she yawned.

"Megan, can you make a pajamas?" Luz asked Megan which agreed. "Just spin your index finger round, like you're drawing a circle in the air." Megan said which Luz did in front of Amity's eyes.

"Now this is comfortable. Hm?" Luz said as she looked at Amity who was surprised. "Well, well, well. Look at the little girl who's surprised just by seeing that." Luz said as she crossed her arms and smirked. "I'll go ahead and sleep first, I've had a pretty rough day, a good one but tiring to be exact." Luz said as she pointed to the bed and lied down.

"Well, I'll wear my own nightmare too."