Chapter 51.

"A-a fight of death?!?" Amity said to Megan as she stuttered on her words. "I was afraid this would come. Luz can win in this right?" Megan said as she was scared.

...
"I have waitied for this, Luz Noceda. After all the cooking, the paperwork, now it's the fighting of death!" William said like a mad man. "Well, let's all do well in this fight William!" Luz said as she smiled which annoyed William.

"Can't you just stop smiling? I know you have true colours. Show them!" William said as Luz opened her eyes and was still smiling. "Oh okay then." Luz said as her face changed to a serious one and her eyes changed from brown to black. "You said I should show my true colours huh? Well then, let's get to the killing!" Luz said as she was laughing which made William afraid but still got ready for the battle.

"Battle.... Commence!" Alador screamed and Luz ran to him and brought out a knife from her pocket. Luz scratched his face with the knife, which made him move back a little. William then casted some illusions and they all went straight to Luz. "Learn to plan, Willy!" Luz screamed as she destroyed the illusions.

Luz went to him and he brought out a sword. He was successfully able to block every move that Luz was able to launch on him. Luz then went closer to him and William got desperate and launched his secret weapon on Luz, making him to stab her.

"Who won?" Alador said as he couldn't tell. "Ha- you launched it alright. You little cheat-" Luz said as she fell down, blood coming out of her forehead and also her chest.

"No!" Amity said as she put her hands on her mouth. Amity ran downstairs to see Luz and ran to her. "Luz? Luz! Luz!" Amity said as she was crying. "Please don't leave me again!" Amity said as she kept on crying more and more. Luz moved her hand slowly to Amity's cheek. "H-hey Amity. At l-least, the l-last person I s-sa-aw was y-you huh?" Luz said as she was losing breath. "I- I told you before A-amity. I'll c-come b-back if you ha-have faith. Ju-st w-wait for me, a-alrigh-"

Before Luz could finish her sentence, she then fell on the floor. Amity cried. Her heart was broken into pieces. Her partner that she lost before, is now dead. That one person that actually encouraged her whenever she was down, allowed her to explore new places, gave her plenty of things, she lost that person. She lost the person she loved.

...

"Aargh!" Luz said as she woke up in the grey room. "Hey Luz." Megan said as Luz looked happy to see her. "Hey Megan! It's been decades since I've talked to you!" Luz said as Megan laughed. "It's just been hours Luz. Are you not seriously going to remember the fact that you just died again? You're lucky that cheater didn't stab your heart completely or else you could have died for real and enter hell." Megan said as Luz was surprised.

"Where's Dan?" Luz asked Megan. "Oh look at him." Megan said as Dan went to Luz. "Anyways Luz. We actually have something to tell you." Megan said as Dan nodded his head. "Go on." Luz said as she looked at them.

"So the thing is that, we found a way you can go home. At least, when you use the portal, you'll go back to the past and all your painful memories will be fixed and everything will be changed. But if you choose to stay here, it's alright!" Megan said as she frowned along with Dan.

"Why in this world would I want to go back to the past? If I've suffered, there's no point in going back! And I'm already going to have a fiance, which I could obviously never get in the human realm because of how I was a social outcast! I already have friends, a family and a partner. Why lose it?" Luz said as she looked at them who brought out tears.

"Thank you Luz. I honestly didn't want you to go. Because if you did, Dan and I will be gone. And we don't want you to forget about us." Megan said as she cried as Dan also nodded. "It's alright guys, I'll never leave you guys. I literally made a ring for you guys about this." Luz said as they both smiled.

"Anyways, what's the time?" Luz said as Megan calculated it. "Since you've been here for 3 minutes, you've been dead exactly for 5 hours." Megan said as Luz was surprised. "At least that's better than 6 years." Luz said which made Megan and Dan laugh.

...
"Yes! I finally won! Now Amity, we can both get married!" William said as he hugged her. Amity's face looked like someone who hadn't eaten for days. She had no sort of emotion immediately Luz died. Amity right now just wants to see Luz with her eyes and just hug her, even though it's just for some seconds.

"I'll burn this boy to ashes soon." Amity thought, showing how much she hated this boy. "You disgust me." Odalia said as William was very confused. "Who are you talking to mother?" William said which made Odalia slap him. "Never call me mother and I'm referring to you. You disgust me." Odalia said as William was very confused.

"She showed sorrow for you, even when you lost and when you were trying. But as she lost now, you can't even shed a tear for her? If she can give you sorrow, why can't do the same for her!? Your very existence disgusts me." Odalia said as she looked at William with a disgusted face.

"He even has the abomination knife!? This Willy boy has cheated!" Alador said which made him stand up and move back a little. "N-no! I didn't cheat!" William lied. "You disgrace. And we thought that you would replace Luz because of how she treated our daughter. Turns out she's far more better than you." Odalia said which made William frown.

"Leave this place at once. Luz is taking her hand in marriage if she can ever resurrect back. You're banned along with your family from the boiling isles." Alador said as William fled at once.

"Amity! Are you alright?" Alador went to Amity. "I'm fine, thank you. I'm going to sleep now, good night." Amity said as she stood up and went back to her room.

"Come back Luz. Please."