Chapter 40.

"It's soon going to happen huh." Amity said as she sighed in her room alone.
...
"Which thing should I use exactly to prank Amity to he exact?" Luz said to herself which made her have an idea.

Luz changed her whole body, of course with the help of Megan. Her eyes, her skin colour, her hair colour, her dressing, her voice, everything. Luz Noceda wasn't a normal human being anymore.

"I need to teleport, but quietly to Amity's room" Luz as she teleported and it worked. "Hey Amity!" Luz said and Amity looked back to see herself. "A doppleganger!? Is this a basilisk or something!?" Amity said as she made a spell of fire.

Luz went closer to Amity as Amity was moving back. Amity was getting afraid a little and Luz was teasing her. "Hey Amity! Hey Amity! Hey Amity! Hey Amity! Hey Amity!" Luz kept on repeating and repeating which made Amity full-on scared.

"Should I kill you?" Luz said as she held a knife and was pointing it at Amity's heart. "The time is 2:10, and its time to kill my sister!" Luz said as she laughed in a scary way.

Luz looked down on the floor and saw something dripping from up. Luz looked at Amity who was crying. She was crying because she was scared. She didn't want to die at all. Luz felt pity for her and frowned. 

Telepathy:

"Megan, help me change back to my normal self. Amity's crying."

"No problem Luz."

...

Luz changed back to her normal self in seconds. Luz hugged Amity who was still crying. "I'm sorry mi amor. I didn't know it would make you go as far as crying." Luz said as she was patting Amity's head who was still crying.

Minutes later...

Amity had calmed down and was still hugging Luz. "But Luz Noceda the prankster wins again!" Luz said to Amity which made Amity smile and giggle. Luz looked at her and smiled. "You're so cute, y'know?" Luz said as Amity blushed.

"Y-you're amazing t-too Luz!" Amity said as she blushed and stuttered on her words, which made Luz laugh. "I'm happy I met someone like you Amity. I'm just waiting for the day to come." Luz whispered in her ears, which made Amity fall. "Amity? Amity!?" Luz said while shaking Amity but no reply.

Gay panics. Of course.

Some hours later...

"When will you wake up?" Luz said as she sighed in disappointment. Luz had put her on the bed. And it was already evening. Luz lied down along with Amity, waiting for her to wake up. "Aargh" Amity said as she turned her body to the opposite way just for her to see Luz.

"Finally awake?" Luz said as she looked at Amity and Amity turned around, which made Amity turn and that pained her head. "Don't hurt yourself. Just put your neck the right way." Luz said to Amity which Amity looked at Luz. "I remember this scar." Amity said as she touched the scar on Luz's face.

"That you lied to me about you being clumsy. What was the real story?" Amity said as she was still touching it. "Actually, Dan was still completely my rage and anger. And then, because he was jealous of you and I, and was left alone when he needed me, he gave me this scar when I was trying to talk to him to calm down." Luz said as Amity giggled.

"What's so funny?" Luz said to Amity. "I like the fact that you tend to forgive people, based on their actions." Amity said as she smiled. "I want to know more about you Amity. And I want you to know more about me too." Luz said as she smiled but Amity was also surprised.

"Then let's learn more about each other then. Right now." Luz said to Amity who started.

They both asked many questions like each of their favourite colour, their favourite music, their favourite time of the day, their favourite food, and they also asked other questions.

...

"We have to tell her soon."