Chapter 32.

"Amity. We are both still sorry till this day." Edric said as Emira even said. "As Luz even just suddenly died, that means that she's not even worthy of getting married to someone like our younger sister!" Emira said which Edric nodded, agreeing with Emira.

Amity covered her face with her hands and was crying really had. If you ever saw Amity like this, you would pity her face. Her eyes and nose were somehow red from all the crying and sniffing. "We are so sorry Amity. We really are." Edric said comforting crying Amity.

...
"And checkmate!" Luz said as she was playing against Dan who lost and raised his hands in defeat. "How did you even know how to play chess!?" Dan said to Luz who made a very proud face. "When I was in the human realm, I used to go to casinos and even some bars that had some chess, for assassination of course, and I played against some people to get some information and all that." Luz said proudly.

"Woahh" Dan said in amazement and his eyes were sparkling. While Megan laughed at them. "Megan. What's the time?" Luz looked at Megan which Megan calculated. "Since it's the third day since you've died, it's been 6 years." Megan said as Luz mouth dropped. Literally.

"6 years!? But the day before yesterday, wasn't it like 3 months? Isn't it supposed to be 3×3×3, making it 9 months-!?" Luz said in a very surprised face which made Megan laugh. "I said time here and time in the real life is different Luz. Even include the hours." Megan said which made Luz understand, but still surprised.

"And wait, three!? You said two! Megan, you cheater!" Luz said as she folded her arms and pouted while Megan frowned. Luz looked back and saw a tear come out from Megan's eye. "What's wrong!?" Luz said to Megan. "Won't it hurt to at least spend some time with someone who we love?" Megan said quietly but Luz heard her exactly and was... shocked.

Dan looked away with a sad face and Luz also looked at him. "You guys wanted me to stay here, so that I can spend more time with you?" Luz said in a worried tone. Megan blushed and looked at Luz. "I-its not that! I-i can send you right now, no problem..." Megan said as she kept quiet. "Megan. It's obvious you want me here. And you do know I can't stay here forever." Luz said as Megan frowned more.

"But! That doesn't make me stop talking to you, alright? It's fine. I'll always be with you Megan. Forever." Luz said as she put her forehead in hers, booping her nose with hers. Dan just frowned and stood up and started walking away. "oh come on Dan! Come over here!" Luz said as she pulled him, making a three- person hug. That moment for Luz, Megan and Dan was just so relaxing, no one could ever ruin it. "I'm the light of your life, and I'll never leave you guys." Luz said in a very quiet tone but both of them heard, which made them smile.
...

"Amity dear?" Alador said as he knocked on Amity's door and there was no reply. "Could you please open the door?" Alador said put no reply. Amity then made a circle and the door was opened. "Dear..." Alador said as he bent down and saw Amity's face. "It's really sad, I understand the pain." Alador said while he comforted her. "Father, does it hurt that much when you really love someone, and you end up losing that person?" Amity said as her voice was cracking which Alador pitied her which made him frown.

"I know that Luz must have loved you very much the same way you loved her back. She'll always be there to support you, even as she is now." As Alador said that, Amity remembered Luz's words, "I will always love you, even when I'm dead." Amity had a flashback and started crying while Alador comforted her.

"It's okay, Amity. It's okay. Everything will be fine." Alador said as she patted her back.
...
"Yes! I won!" Megan said as Dan raised his hands in defeat. "But why am I so terrible at games?" Dan said which made him frown. Luz came to him and sat down and started patting his head. "If you continue, you will obviously get better. So just keep trying." Luz said as Dan nodded and played another game with Megan.

"Megan?" Luz said as she was still patting Dan's head. "Oh." Megan said and started calculating it. "So, it's March, 28th 2027. It's exactly 6 years and few months." Megan said as Luz nodded her head. "Is it time now?" Luz said to Megan.

"5

4

3

2

1... It's time." Megan said as she looked at Luz who stood up and was getting ready. "Alright then, send me back Megan, but after that..." Luz saw Dan who was frowning, along with Megan. "Here, I'm giving you guys something. Close your eyes and open your hand and turn it to the back." Luz said as they followed what she said. What she put on their fingers were rings that had each of their names along with Luz.

On Dan's ring, this was written: "Dan and Luz. Forever" after Dan saw this, he started crying like a baby. Megan saw her own ring too and it was like Dan's own too but it had "Megan and Luz. Forever." Megan also cried along with Luz and Luz smiled at them. "Now, turn the rings."

Megan and Dan looked at Luz who said they should turn the rings. They turned their rings at the same time, and they saw a paper inside the ring.

"You'll always be with me, and always be best of friends forever." Megan's Paper.

"No matter how much you miss me, I'll always be with you, always." Dan's Paper

Both of them hugged Luz and Luz hugged them back. "it's time to go, isn't it?" Luz said after she looked at Luz. "And Dan... Make sure you always beat Megan in all the games!" Luz said as she patted his head. "And also, I have a ring too, but it's golden unlike both of your own, which is silver." Luz said and showed them what was on the ring.

"Luz, Megan and Dan. Best Friends Forever." Luz showed them and smiled at them while they cried. "Don't you have a paper too?" Dan said as he cleaned his tears. "Yeah, don't you?" Megan said as she also did the same. "Actually, no I don't. Anyways, send me back Megan, could you?" Luz said as Megan did something which took her back.

It saddened Luz that she had lied to them. She did have a paper of course, and written in that paper was this: "As I go on in the real life, I'll be very sad if I ever forget both of you, Dan and Megan." You might think, "oh, it's nothing bad", but actually, it is. Megan and Dan despised and hated them being ignored or being forgotten. It was like they didn't even exist anymore, which was very sad.

Luz still woke up with that same ring on her hand. She looked at it and smiled, at the same time, frowned. Because she had gone back to the real life and she would never forget the ring and would soon meet Amity, her loved one. And she frowned because a lot of people would hate her, and she left two people somewhere in her in a grey room who would all be lonely without her and Amity who had thought she has been dead for 6 years and few months to be exact, will be very very sad, including her friends.