Chapter 7.

The day has finally come. It was the day when Amity would get her fiance and Luz would go to the castle, and get some information on the Blights.

Luz woke up 6:30am but was still tired. And people who wanted to go to the castle is to go when it's 9:00. Luz Noceda for a reason, was pumped and excited. Never did she even have the mindset that "Oh, let me actually get a fiance at all."

8:37...
"Come downstairs Kid! Come eat your breakfast before you go!" Eda said. "Wait a minute! I'm coming downstairs right now" Luz said while dressing up hurriedly. She ran downstairs which made her trip and hit her head, "Ow!" Luz said while putting her hand on her head. "That's what you get for running down the stairs" Eda said while laughing. "You did say that I should hurry up to come eat breakfast!" Luz said in a somewhat angry tone. But they were both laughing.

"Kid, I need you to be careful. You might have 'special skills' according to you, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't still be careful. I've heard some rumors and bad ones about that castle". Eda said while frowning but it was best for Luz to go to the Blights Castle to get some information on them.

"Eda! Don't worry okay? I'll do great! I'll try not to come back hurt, okay? So don't be worried, cheer me on!" Luz said while smiling at Eda which made her happy.

Amity on the other side, was sweating like a mad man who had been under the sun for hours. "Aarghhh! How am I supposed to present myself? How is everything going out? Am I going to disappoint or ruin the family's name!?" Amity said to herself. One thing for sure was that Amity wasn't ready for this. At all. She had ran around her room until she became dizzy and fell on the floor. But she still woke up later.

"The time has come huh, it's already 9:00" Luz saying to herself as she was outside looking at the time on her watch. Luz Noceda was dressed properly and noble-like and even to describe her dressing? No, it was unexplainable. As she was walking to the castle, almost all the girls who saw Luz Noceda was either on the floor staring at her beauty, had opened their mouth widely, or had fainted. Luz didn't even notice but just kept on walking.

She had finally reached the castle, and the guards had greeted her. "Good morning to you too, guards" Luz said it with a sweet tone while smiling. As much as Luz Noceda is, she respects people, even if the society sees him/her as a low-level person.

Luz had entered a room with just 9 people exactly, including her, making it 10. "Seems like I came late huh" Luz said staring at her phone, seeing the time was 9:45. A man with black hair entered the room and said these words:
"Hello to everyone who were able to make it to this castle. Now, the test is about to start. By every match, two people will be called out to fight each other. The remaining people that survived will be taken to the Blights youngest daughter. You will bow down and introduce yourself to her, understood?" The man said strictly. "Yes, understood sir!" Everyone said with respect along with Luz.
"So we are actually going to fight huh, Eda was right" Luz thought to herself which made her smirk.
"Well then, let's get to it!" Luz said in an exciting tone giving off a vibe of "This is going to be really easy", considering the fact that she's a 'first class' assassin.

Some matches later...
It had finally reached Luz's turn to battle against someone. "Now this battle is between a young girl, Luz Noceda! And, oh! We've seen a worthy opponent coming up here! Tony WillSpark!"
"Tony WillSpark? Huh, what a bold name". Luz said with a smirk on her face. This Tony boy had blonde hair, and he would look like an annoying boy who would always talk about his beauty which no one would ever care about.

Luz didn't have a weapon on her hands. None. Tony over there had a sword. "Hey, hey, you seriously don't have a weapon? How are you supposed to play? Obviously you're going to lose, so that's not my problem". Tony said with a disgusting look and a smirk on his face. "Sir, is killing allowed in this?" Luz asked in a dark tone. "Of course it is! All your families should already know this". Luz started laughing and said "Yes! Thank you very much for this opportunity sir!" Luz said with a smile on her face.

"Hey, are you crazy!? Are you planning on killing me?" Tony said in a brave voice but he was shaking really well. "Sir over there did say that it's allowed, so I'm given the right to do so" Luz said with a smile that would literally make anyone start shaking in fear. In split seconds, Luz was behind Tony holding a knife that was in her sleeves.

"Wait please, have mercy! I surrender! I don't want to die, please!" Tony said as he was saying the words and was stammering. "Oh, that won't do, won't it?" Luz kept on laughing and the officials didn't even hear Tony when he said he surrenders. Luz looked at him, she was playing with the knife and then she stabbed him. She carried out weapons that isn't even for the eyes for anyone. She was careful for blood to not touch her clothing though, or else she would get the lecture of her life from Eda which she really hated. It was not in the heart but in the stomach.

Amity wasn't there to see such of course, because the brutal deaths that was in that battle ground wasn't for her eyes. Luz Noceda, the bitter but also sweet young lady had stabbed him in the stomach which made him scream really loud. "Huh, he really is screaming loud" Luz said while giving off a sigh wishing that she would have gone on a killing streak. Not only she went to assassinate people for her parents death, sometimes it was fun assassinating people and she has gotten used to it.

Luz turned and walked away in victory. Now, how will everything go next for Amity Blight and Luz Noceda?