Chifuyu // Kiss Me

Your tongues are fighting with each other, his hands are caressing your back as you both devour each other's lips. You mimick his moves and try to match his pace. His kisses are hypnotizing making you grab a handful of his hair and slightly pull it to release your pleasure. He put his hand under your blouse but you immediately slap it and pull from the kiss.

"Hands."

"Sorry" He mumbles and pulls you by your nape to resume your kiss.

You are both gasping for air after you broke from your kiss. You are sitting on his lap open legs facing him. "That's nice." You said wiping your lips with your thumb. "Once I got a boyfriend I will not be embarrassed when we kiss, thanks to you."

"You're a fast learner." He said with a smirk.

"I know." You paused for a second. 

"So... How's my kiss?"

"A little sloppy but we can work on that. Don't be too tense and relax your muscle. Open your mouth a little bit more." He said. 

"Got it! You'll teach me again, right?" You said crossing your arms. You're still sitting on his lap, You suddenly felt something twitching in between your legs.

"What was that?" You said in surprise.

"What do you think?"

"Are you turned on?" You said narrowing your eyes at him.

"I'm a guy! Even if an anime character kisses me I'll be turned on."

"Ugh! unbelievable!" You said as you move away from his lap and slump your body on his bed looking at the ceiling.

He lays beside you and looks at the ceiling too.

"What are we doing?" You said jokingly.

This started two weeks ago...

***flashback***

"Ugh." You groan as you aggressively flip the pages of your manga. You're lying on the floor face down while reading.

"What's with you? You're turning into a she-hulk." Chifuyu said while drinking his soda.

You close your manga and sit on the floor, you look at your friend with your eyebrows wrinkled.

"I'm seventeen! Eighteen in two months and I don't even know how to kiss. What if tomorrow someone confess to me. then he'll be my boyfriend then, of course, we'll kiss but I don't know how to kiss then he'll break up and start a rumor about me being a bad kisser.. "

"You're overthinking again. it's just a kiss."

"I'm not overthinking!"

"Yes, you are."

You let out a faint groan and sigh. "All of my friends are talking about how they kiss their boyfriends and I'm just there nodding like an idiot listening to them."

The male sigh. "If you want I can teach you." He said jokingly. You jump up from your seat and went to him. You lean forward so you level his eyes.

"Really?" You said making him choke on his soda. "What?" You added.

"I'm just joking!" The male said wiping the soda in his lips.

"Well, I'm not. It's better to practice with someone I trust than some random guys out there. Plus! We took bath together when we were young so I think kissing you is fine."

"We're like two years old back then and we're on our swimming attire!" He said covering his face with his arm.

"Please..." You said with your puppy eyes. He looks at you for a while and lets out a sigh. he then flicks your forehead.