𝟎𝟎𝟑: 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫

You've been hanging out with Hina a lot more, which is a nice change. Sometimes you'd just sleep over at her place. Her energy is nice to have around compared to your lack of.

You were walking down the streets of Shibuya, this time just getting some fresh air and doing some people-watching since you didn't have anything else to do. You look across the street and Takemichi was running. Following his direction with your eyes, it looked like he was running toward Draken. You continue to walk, your eyes still on the two.

Looks like Takemichi got rejected. I wonder what he needed Draken for. A bodyguard? That might be useful for him with how often he gets beat up, you thought.

Takemichi stalls before following Draken again. You walk across the street to follow. As you were getting closer, Takemichi hid behind a building and peeked at Draken. You try to make your footsteps quiet before approaching him.

"It's rude to watch people from afar," You whisper to him. You admit to yourself that you were a hypocrite for saying that. He shudders, he was about to scream but quickly covers his mouth to avoid blowing his cover. Takemichi looks at you warily, "Did you... see the whole thing?" He asks. You laugh under your breath.

The two of you walk together, far enough from Draken to not hear you guys, but enough for you to see him. "Why are you following him? Aren't you two friends?" You ask out of curiosity and even confusion. Takemichi looks like he's about to sweat. The blonde gulps and looks at you.

-

"I see," you replied, walking into a restaurant with Takemichi. He said he had a bad feeling about a fight that was about to happen with their gang and another's. Trying to avoid Draken who was approaching a table where Mikey was, the both of you tippy-toe to a table behind them.

Suddenly you had a thought. Could Takemichi see the future? The both of you take a seat. Takemichi pulls out a pair of glasses and puts them on, you're guessing as a disguise. You pull your hood over your head to do the same.

"Say, Takemichi," you speak, his head turning to you after peeking at Draken and Mikey. You look at him intensely, "Can you... elaborate on your 'bad feeling'?" you ask. If he can see the future, then that must mean he knows about Draken's death. Which would be the reason why he's following him in the first place.

Takemichi gulps. As he was opening his mouth to talk, a waiter walks up to you both and asks what you wanted to order.

After receiving your drinks, Takemichi takes a deep breath, "I can trust you, right?" he says in a worried tone. You can tell he doesn't want to say anything but you needed to know. Someone's life is on the line.

"Of course," you tell him in a serious tone.

"I'm from the future."

You make a pfft noise out of your mouth. Upon seeing your response, the boy becomes fidgety in embarrassment. "Sorry, it just sounded funny when you said it," you say, small laughs in between your words.

"But that would be hypocritical of me to say."

Takemichi tilts his head, visibly confused. You take a deep breath, "I can see visions of people's futures," with your confession, his eyes widen. He leans closer, "Does that mean-"

"I know about Draken's death? Yeah," you cut him off, knowing exactly what he was going to say. After you both confessed the similar abilities you both shared, you realized something.

You couldn't see his future because he was from there.

Takemichi explains he can time-leap. He's from 12 years later, where Toman became corrupt and how Draken's death affected it. You take a sip of your drink, "I kind of figured you were following him because you knew he would die," you put the paper cup down. "I thought you could see the future like me, but you're actually from there. Cool."