𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

This chapter takes place directly after
𝟒𝟏: 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭.

This chapter takes place directly after𝟒𝟏: 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭

♡

Mikey takes his hair tie off. It was the first time you've seen his hair down. He was beautiful.

He adjusts himself on the couch, bending his knees in. Lowering his head to lay on your lap, "Can you... Stroke my hair and keep talking?" He innocently asks you.

You were happy to do exactly that for him. You brush your fingers through his hair. Trying to be gentle when you notice knots, most likely caused by having his hair tied for so long.

"You look handsome in white," you compliment, eyeing the long-sleeved shirt he wore. "You think?" Mikey replies, looking up at you. You smile at him, "Yeah, it looks good on you."

"Though, I do prefer black," you admit to him honestly. "You suit it," Mikey compliments you back, "Black."

You look down and you nearly forgot you were still wearing his Toman jacket. "Thank you," you say, slightly bashful. "l promise to give it back before you go home," Mikey groans after you say that.

"Can this be my home instead?"

Mikey looks at you. A look that was too hard to refuse, but you knew you had to. You shake your head, "Dummy, you still have a grandpa to be with," you flick him on his forehead.