𝟎𝟕𝟏: 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

You arrive at the Gojo Gym. Nervous and a little excited for your first day of training. You wondered if it was really okay for you to train under them free of charge. Since their gym looked and felt luxurious.

"[Y/N]!!" Senju greets you. The first to see you walk in. The girl runs towards you and takes your hand, shaking it. "It's nice seeing you again! Good job for being on time!" She lets go to give you a thumbs up.

Is she always this energetic?

You look at her. Her bangs were tied up and she wore baggy fitted clothes. Her hair resembles Mikey's.

"Wouldn't want to waste yours by showing up late," you reply. You look behind her and wave your hands, "Hi, Wakasa. Hi, Benkei!" You greeted. The two men greet you back.

Both you and Senju walk towards the two. "What? I'm not good enough for a greeting?" You hear Takeomi chuckle. You saw him when you walked in. You just purposefully chose to ignore him.

Looking at Takeomi made you think about you and Draken's conversation from earlier. Brahman's just a temporary thing... But that vision... I need to find out more after this.

"Today, we'll be focusing on upper body attacks," Wakasa announces, "As flashy as kicks are, legs aren't the only appendage you own. It's good to be well-versed as a fighter. Not every opponent is the same."

Not every opponent is as forgiving either, you thought. Back in 2006, you were lucky Izana needed you for bait. Otherwise, he would've killed you on the spot. You got lucky, again, that South went easy on you because you weren't his main target.

With Rokuhara having past Tenjiku members and Kanto having Mikey, the fight won't be easy at all.

"Benkei, you take the newbie. I'll train Senju," Wakasa says. Benkei nods. You walk towards the large man and follow him. The two of you take one of the corners of the room. Mats already set down. Wakasa and Senju take the ring in the middle.

The man instructs you to follow him. You sit across from each other as you copy every stretch he does. "You and Senju are a lot similar, you know," he comments, extending one leg out, as his whole body leans to it. Grabbing his feet.

"How so?" You respond. Benkei raises himself, going to the opposite leg. You follow. "The only girls in the delinquent world right now. Both want to defeat Mikey," he lists.

Benkei goes into a butterfly stretch and you copy. "That's not a lot," you tell him, "She's more skilled and experienced than me. Faster and stronger too."

"Only because you're seeing her as competition!" Benkei says quickly, "You're allies now, not adversaries!" He puts both his legs in front of him, straight. Leaning forward.

"To me, I see two young girls with GREAT potential ahead of them!" Benkei says positively. You feel a little happier to hear that from him.

You finish up your stretches and stand up. Benkei walks beside you and guides you through the six boxing punches. The jab. The cross. Left and right hook. And lastly, left and right uppercut. The both of you repeat for a while, Benkei watching your arm placements. Seeing if you're doing it properly.

Benkei places himself across from you again. "Upper body training also gives you more of a defensive advantage!" He says, "As much as people want to be cool and use their legs to block attacks, it's easier and more efficient to use your arms!" He lifts his arms up, "I'm gonna do a right-handed cross, I want you to lean to the left as I do!"

Benkei slowly extends his fist out towards you. As it gets closer, you lean away from it. Only moving your body from the waist up. "Good! Now, I'm gonna jab forward, straight at you! I want you to block with both arms."