𝟎𝟕𝟔: 𝐏𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐢𝐫𝐞

You all watch as the Rokuhara Tandai members enter the amusement park. All wearing dark hoods and masks. As if to keep themselves anonymous. But you guys knew they were Rokuhara's kids.

You look down at the photo of Draken you'd been carrying. He was still looking around for Takemichi in the amusement park.

"We have about ten minutes until they find Draken," you look up from the photo, whispering to the two. You put the photo back in your pocket.

"Alright, what's the plan?" Chifuyu whispers back. His full attention was on you. "I... I don't know," you said both honestly and anxiously. "If we leave this spot now, there's a possibility that some of them will gang up on us," you say. "Letting the other members, especially the one with the gun, run ahead."

The other boy next to you grins. Cracking his knuckles, "As if we can't take 'em!" He boasts confidently. You and Chifuyu shush him, scared he talked loud enough for the Rokuhara members to hear.

"Why think of a plan anyway?" The boy turns to say to the two of you. Quietly this time.

"We can just beat the dog shit outta them!"

~

Your eyes shot open. You feel something wet dragging down the side of your face. You blink, trying to wake yourself up. You feel your face and check your hands.

It was blood.

You sit yourself up immediately.

What the fuck... What the fuck. What the fuck!

You wipe your face hastily as bloodied tears leave your eyes. It finally stops and you look down to your pillow.

"God, how am I gonna get those stains out...?" You groggily said out loud. Staring at your now red-stained pillow.

I hate this power of mine.

-

"Have fun at training!" Chifuyu says, waving at you as you unlock your bike. The lights turn on and the engine booms. "See ya!" You replied back.

You start to drive on the road. The whole school day, you'd been so occupied with classwork that you hadn't had the time to think about the vision you had. Or why it made you bleed.

That vision isn't even that far into the future. You assume. Seeing that it was July 7th, which was in about two weeks.

The only time I've bled from a vision was if it was set in the next ten years. Or if I stayed too long in it without blinking.

Also... Who was that guy?

You could barely remember his face now. But he had long, dark hair. A little taller than Chifuyu as well.

A Brahman member? But why would I trust a Brahman that quickly? That vision doesn't make sense at all.

It reminded you of the feminine figure you saw through Draken's eyes. Moments before he opened them up after getting shot.

I can't make any sense of these at all...

You park your bike in front of the Gojo gym. Kicking the stand before you get off. You take a deep breath. I'll think about it later...

"[Y/N]!!" Senju cheerfully greets as you walk in. You set your bag down and say hi back to her, smiling.

It was only the second day of training, but you were slowly starting to get used to Senju's over-the-top energy. It was also nice to be able to spend time with another girl. Since Hina goes straight to cram school after her regular classes.