𝟎𝟒𝟒.𝟓: 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐞

"Boys only?!" You yell into the phone.

"Yeah, you weren't in Toman either, so..." Mikey replies to you.

"I was involved!" You argue. "Put Chifuyu on the phone! Or Nahoya! They'll hear me out!"

"You're not talking to any guy over the phone!" He says. You felt bashful at his jealous tone but tried not to get distracted. "But I wanna be involved in this time capsule thing! I've known about Takemichi's timeleaping more than you have!"

"Don't be such a baby. I'll see you later. Bye-bye!"

See me later?

Since Toman's disbandment, you've been spending your time writing out all the future timelines that have happened so far. Specifically Mikey's futures. Also putting in your decisions from each timeline into account. Making sure you wouldn't repeat any mistakes.

The mission you and Chifuyu need to do is to prevent Mikey from pushing his friends away. Chifuyu is supposed to call out Mikey's bluff and reason with him. Whether with words or with his fists. If that doesn't work, you plan to talk to him yourself.

You knew this mission would probably take years. Which is why you've been trying to memorize every timeline that has happened in the future. AKA, abusing your foresight and going blind and leaving Mikey's side. The latter will definitely be harder. But if Mikey plans to see you later, maybe you could avoid the vision you saw entirely today.

-

"Time capsule? That sounds fun," Hina comments. You invited her over since you felt impatient waiting for Mikey. "Yeah... For them," you sigh, leaning your head in your palm, "I swear, even after Toman has disbanded, I'm still somehow banned!"

Hina laughs. "How about we do a time capsule of our own?" She suggests, "It's basically a letter to our future selves, right?" You perked up at Hina's idea. "Let's do one right now?" You eagerly asked. The pink-haired girl gets up from her seat, "Let's go!"

The two of you walk out of your suite. You lock the door behind you before going down the stairs of the apartment. "Hakkai is a part of it, right? The time capsule Takemichi and Mikey are doing."

"Yeah," you answered the girl, "He's the one who suggested it. Hina takes out her phone, "You don't mind if I invite another person, do you?" She asks and you told her you didn't mind at all.

After making a phone call, Hina tells you to follow her. The both of you started to walk into a nice-looking neighbourhood. Hina rings the doorbell of someone's home and you wait from behind her. A very pretty girl opens the door.

"I didn't think you meant the time capsule thing was now," she says. Hina giggles, "It's also last minute for us too! We already have things we want to bury, we just need to write letters to our future selves!"

The long-haired girl finally notices you and waves. "You're the friend Hina mentioned on the phone, right?" She questions. You nod, confirming. You walked closer, "I'm [Y/N]."

"Yuzuha. Shiba Yuzuha," she introduces herself. You both shake hands. Yuzuha asks you and Hina to wait while she looks for something to bury in her time capsule. You nearly forgot Hakkai had a sister since you barely saw her on Christmas. The two of you haven't introduced yourselves on New Year's either, even though you both attended the shrine at the same time.

"Her and I met at the bowling alley," Hina tells you. "During my date with Takemichi, Hakkai and Yuzuha were coincidentally there. I haven't talked to her since New Year's though. I'm glad to see she's doing alright."

Yuzuha finally comes out and closes the door to her home. All three of you walk together. Hina and Yuzuha catch up. Hina talks about Takemichi and Yuzuha mentioning her new home life. Her older brother, former tenth-generation Black Dragon's leader, Taiju, left after what happened on Christmas.

Since your and the boys' time capsules were on the same day, you didn't want to be too close to theirs. Yuzuha suggested a park that was in the neighbourhood. Luckily there was a bench there for all of you to write your letters to your future selves.

You wondered what you should write. So far, the only thing that's been on your mind regarding the future was Mikey's. It's been a while since you ever worried about your own. The other two girls were already writing, so you decided to just write whatever came to mind. You didn't care about filling up the page or not, as long as there's something for you to read in the next 12 years.

Hina wanted to be secretive about her item, so you and Yuzuha didn't reveal yours either. As all three of you finished writing. You guys fold the papers and put them into an envelope before placing them in a box with your mystery item.

Yuzuha did the honours in digging the hole and putting the dirt back over the boxes. "Now... How are we going to remember this in 12 years?" Yuzuha asks honestly.

"Hakkai's doing a time capsule with his friends so you'll probably hear it from him when the time comes," you tell the girl.

"Hakkai's doing a time capsule?! And I'm not invited?" Yuzuha says, slightly offended.

"Right!" You felt the same way, "Mikey told me it was 'boys only.' Basically just Toman members..."

Hina smiles seeing that you and Yuzuha seem to get along. "What should we do now?" Hina asks, now that the time capsule has been buried. Both you and Yuzuha seemed to be deep in thought. "We could go back to my place?" Yuzuha suggests, "I've got snacks, we could watch a movie or something."

"Sounds good to me!" Hina responds happily.

As you followed the two girls, you thought more about the time capsules. Specifically how there is a boys one and a girls one happening on the same day. You wondered if Emma had survived, she'd be doing the time capsule with you.

I hope you're not jealous. You say, as if you were talking to the girl right now.

"YUZUHA!!!" You hear a motorcycle booming and a high-pitched scream.

"Hakkai?" Yuzuha turns around.

"Hakkai?!" You and Hina repeat in surprise.

Extra chapter, end.