𝟎𝟐𝟑: 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"You dragged your girlfriend with you?" Draken asks scoldingly. You were surprised he caught up with you guys.

"I'm not-"

"I heard Mitsuya's impulse a while ago," Mikey ignores you, talking to Draken who was now driving beside you two. "Are you sure?" Draken asks and Mikey nods confidently. Mikey tells him he heard it in the direction you guys were already driving to.

You, too, couldn't help but have a bad feeling. Since Takemichi and Chifuyu carried out this plan secretly, you wondered if they got in trouble with Mitsuya. Or if they needed backup.

You notice a large group of men, all wearing white cloaks with 'BD' written on the back, crowding a church. "It's Black Dragons," Draken points out. The sound of both Mikey and Draken's motorbikes turns their heads.

"You thinking what I'm thinking, Ken-chin?" Mikey asks. Draken grins. The two boys drive faster into the crowd. Mikey makes a hard turn, drifting into the hoard of men. His bike hits dozens of them as it drifts closer to the steps of the church. You held Mikey tighter and hid your face as he did that.

All three of you were now in front of the men. Both Mikey and Draken get off their bikes. "Take care of this crowd for me, will ya?" He asks Draken. The tall boy cracks his knuckles, "Oh, I will!"

You follow Mikey, who was walking up to the door. Your anxiety built more as you got closer. Mikey opens the door slowly. For whatever reason, he seemed calm.

"Merry Christmas!" He greets. You were speechless to see the scene. Takemichi, Chifuyu, Hakkai and Mitsuya were all bruised and bloody. You weren't surprised that Kisaki wasn't included, already assuming he planned for this to happen. Mikey notices the leader of Black Dragons and his two subordinates.

Mitsuya bends down, "Mikey, I'm sorry," he apologizes, barely able to breathe due to exhaustion. "This is my fault. I broke the truce I made with my own irresponsibility," he lifts his head to look at Mikey, "We're in the middle of fighting them, as you can see."

Mikey looks around at all of his friends' faces before looking up at the ceiling. "Big bro recognized the sound of your impulse..." He suddenly says. You turn your head, looking at him oddly. "Then Baji said, 'Only Mitsuya's bike sounds that sweet,' y'know?" Mikey continued. You didn't know how to react to what he was saying. He then claims that Shinichiro and Baji led him here, causing even Mitsuya to be confused.

"So, you're the 'Invincible Mikey', huh?!" Taiju says. His voice booming, echoing through the church walls. He then looks over at you and you shudder, "And who's this?" You instinctively hide behind Mikey. The blue-haired man's grin both scares and creeps you out.

"Why are you in my way?" Mikey asks. His voice was monotonous, "I just wanna ride with the guys again."

Mikey eerily tilts his head slightly to the side. You look over at him and his stare was intense, even though he showed no emotion.

"If Mitsuya dies... Then Baji and big brother will be sad."

For whatever reason, you felt unsafe, even though you were behind him. His aura changed. You've watched Mikey fight before, but it felt different this time. Like he has a different intention with his fists.

"[Y/N], move!"

Mitsuya yells out for you. Before you could react, Mikey was punched to the floor. The swift movement of Taiju's fists causes you to fall back, landing on your butt.

"MIKEY!" You shout. Taiju gets up from his position and Mikey remains on the floor. The bells of the church began ringing, but Taiju's burst of laughter was louder. "Even the bells chime to bless my victory on this holy night!" His gaze now shifts to you.