𝟎𝟔𝟒: 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭

"We don't have to pay, right?" You ask as you and Inupi arrive at the front of the shop. Wakasa looks over to you from the passenger's seat, "No, you don't"

Inupi thanks Benkei and Wakasa before opening the car door and walking out. You scoot over to follow. "Before you leave, though," Wakasa starts, "I own a gym in Shinjuku. Swing by around five tomorrow."

Looks like I can't ignore that sparring match after all... You look over at Senju, "I'll see you then." You exit the car and close the door.

You walk into the shop, immediately going to the lounge. Inupi takes his shirt off and shakes his head, droplets leave his hair as he shakes them off. Inupi takes a towel and dries both his hair and body.

OH MY GOD.

You turn and look away. "[Y/N]! You'll catch a cold, want a towel?" Takemichi asks. You look over at Takemichi and he, too, was shirtless. But you didn't feel anything when you looked at Takemichi. "Yeah, pass me a clean one..." You reply, covering your eyes from Inupi.

Takemichi hands you one and you pat yourself with it. "You got a ride from those former Black Dragons guys?" Takemichi asks you, drying his hair with a towel. You nod and reach for your bag, "Chifuyu should be off work... Doesn't look like the rain isn't stopping anytime soon."

Inupi opens the fridge and sets some drinks on the table in front of the couch before sitting down. "If he's not able to, I don't mind taking you home," Inupi tells you. You give him a thumbs up, still refusing to look at the boy. As your phone rings, Takemichi and Inupi talk to each other.

"Hello?" Chifuyu picks up, almost immediately.

"Are you able to pick me up at D&D Motors?"

"Yeah, right now?"

"Yes."

"Sure, lemme just get my things. I finished up at work. Who are you with?"

"What?"

"I hear someone in the background."

"Oh, just..."

Takemichi suddenly runs out of the room.

"Just Inupi."

"Alone?!" Chifuyu's volume suddenly increases, causing you to put your phone away from your ear a bit.

"Now we are. Takemichi suddenly rushed out."

"Ohh, you're also with Takemichi. Okay," the boy says, relieved. "I'll be there in like... 10 minutes. See you."

"See ya," you hang up. You sit on the couch, purposefully leaving space between you and Inupi. "Chifuyu?" Inupi asks, you nod. You take one of the drinks he set out and open it up. "What did Wakasa say to you?" He asks another question.

You take a sip of your drink, "Just to meet at his gym. I told Senju I'd spar with her," you answer. "The match will decide whether I join Brahman or not."

Inupi's eyes widened. "I thought you didn't want to join Brahman?"

"I don't," you say. "Which is why I'm gonna win." Inupi gives you a light laugh, "I like your confidence," he compliments. "As long as you're determined, I believe in you," Inupi encourages you.

You look over at him and smile, "Thanks." Inupi smiles back. You turn away from him again and start drinking the canned drink again. Still feeling nervous around him shirtless. "About... Takemichi..." Inupi starts, "The whole, defeating Kanto Manji Gang thing he said."

"I don't know what he's thinking... Interfering with the Three Deities is a huge risk." You groan, "It wouldn't make sense for an outsider to just... Swoop in!"