𝟎𝟔𝟑: 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

"Oh? No Draken today?" The man asks. Though he grinned, his eyes looked empty. Soulless.

"Rokuhara Tandai's commander?!" Inupi exclaims.

This... This isn't how it's supposed to happen... You say to yourself. Observing the situation.

You had already foreseen how these few days were going to go. You weren't supposed to meet South now. Yet here you are.

Takemichi just came back and he's already changing the course of the future...!

You slide your right foot back in and take your fists out. "What do you want with Draken?" You ask the man, expecting a fight.

South notices your battle-ready stance, "Are you the girl who was involved in the Kanto Incident?" He asks, "The one they call 'Untouchable' nowadays?"

You turn to Inupi, "I hate being called that..." You say, somewhat groaning. "What do you want with Draken?!" Inupi repeats your question from earlier to the man.

"His location," South answers, grinning, "How about you help me with that!!"

South reaches for Inupi. Lunging his large hand at him. You take a wrench from the counter and quickly force it onto South's hand. He instinctively grabs it. Using the wrench, you pull the man down, forcing him to lower himself. You raise your leg, kicking him harshly in his jaw with your heel. As South's face gets pushed to the side, Inupi ducks under and uppercuts him in the chin. You quickly pry the wrench out of South's hand as he loses his balance.

You chuck the wrench behind. It was clear those two attacks weren't enough. South adjusts his chin and starts to laugh, "How about I ruined that little title you've garnered for yourself?" He says, grinning at you specifically.

His stare was intense. Terrifying. There was no doubt that he wouldn't think twice about killing you. You keep your cool and read him.

South's fist travels to you at a rapid pace. It wasn't enough time for you to get a vision for his future moves. You try to shift your body away but his fist was too close. You raise your left arm to block him. Using your right hand to help your left keep steady.

You get pushed back, feeling your sneakers screech on the wood tiles. You keep your feet firmly planted on the floor. Feeling your legs tense up as you keep yourself steady.

This is definitely leaving a bruise... You say to yourself, looking at your arm. You stare at him again, finally able to read him.

You quickly move your left arm under South's fist and grab his wrist. With your right hand, you grab onto his shoulder. Using all your strength, you try your best to pull him down. You kick him in the shin as hard as you could, but his body barely lowers. You can hear him chuckling under his breath, enjoying your struggle.

Guess I'm reverting to my old ways...

You move your leg back, gathering momentum, and swing forward. Your leg hitting him under his crotch. His smirk leaves his face as he yells and groans, kneeling from the pain.

"Inupi! Help me restrain him!" You call for the blonde. You push South down to the floor and put his arm behind his back. Inupi quickly goes over and takes his other arm. Both of you were now on South's back. You try to look around to see if there was anything that'll keep his hands tied. You knew you had no chance against South, even with Inupi's help.

South starts laughing again. Both yours and Inupi's hands start to shake as South continuously tries to break from your grip. Keeping South still was getting increasingly difficult.