𝟎𝟖𝟎: 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐩𝐭 𝟐

After hearing locals in the park chattering about 'thugs' coming into the amusement park. Both you and Chifuyu to hide behind some bushes.

You look down at the photo of Draken. "Okay, he just arrived... So Rokuhara's definitely here searching for Takemichi now," you whisper, looking around the park.

You start to move and Chifuyu follows. You tried your best to keep hidden and not make a sound behind the bushes and trees. Trying to see if you can spot the gang members.

"That Hanagaki bastard won't even see what's coming!"

You and Chifuyu duck after hearing an arrogant voice say your friend's name. You lift your heads up and there they were. Rokuhara Tandai.

There was a group of them. In all-black attire with their hoods up and masks on. As if to keep themselves anonymous. You look down at the photo again.

"We have about ten minutes before they find Draken...!" You whisper to the blonde before putting the photo back in your pocket.

"Alright, what's the plan?" Chifuyu whispers back. His full attention was on you.

You were experiencing major Deja Vu after what he said. You look over to your right.

No one else is beside me but Chifuyu...

"Hello?" Chifuyu says, waving his hands in front of you. "Oh, uh..." You think about the question he asked.

"We beat the dog shit outta them..." You answered.

"WHAT...?!" Chifuyu whisper-yells. Shocked to hear that kind of sentence out of your mouth. "Like... Right now? Head on?" He asks for clarification.

"Wait! I mean... Yeah! But..." You panic a little, realizing what you said.

You collect your thoughts, taking a breath. "The only member we should be focusing on is the one with the gun," you said. "But they're obviously concealing their weapon... So I've no idea who it could be," you continued, looking at the group.

You added that you couldn't use your foresight on them either. With their faces being covered by masks. Chifuyu thinks about how to go about the situation with you.

The two of you notice the members scattered around the park. Attempting to cover more ground.

"They're trying to find Takemichi?" Chifuyu asks for clarification again. You nodded. "Okay... Hear me out..." He starts, "I have a plan that might work."

"You're sure you saw him go here!" A Rokuhara Tandai member asks his peers.

"Of course I am!" One responds, "I can see his piss hair from a mile away!"

The members groan, "Alright, you go that way then! Me and him are gonna search around here!" He says. The two members walk in your direction.

"Takemichi, hurry...! This way!" You say, loud enough for the two Rokuhara members to hear and spot you. The two run over to the bushes. Seemingly excited that they found their target.

Chifuyu stands up. Cupping both of the members' heads with each hand. Quickly slamming them together.

The two fall and you drag them in. Taking extra precautions to make sure they're unconscious.

AKA, you beat the dog shit outta them.

"Okay... What's next?" You ask Chifuyu. Confirming that the members' pulses were still active.

Chifuyu flips their bodies over and unzips one of the members hoodies. "Are you stripping them?!" You asked as Chifuyu took the cloth off of their body.