𝟎𝟖𝟐: 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐝?

You finally catch up to Kakucho. He had left a trail of bodies of unconscious Kanto Manji Gang members behind him.

"Hey," you tapped on his shoulder and he turned.

You punch him right in the face. "Mikey's mine!" You declared. He steps back to look at you fully. Your eyes widen, realizing what you just said.

"As in... He's... He's my opponent!" You clarified. Nervous and embarrassingly. "Like I claim him as my opponent, which is why I-"

"Yeah, yeah, don't overdo it," Kakucho says, stopping you from further explaining.

You mentally shake away the embarrassment. "This war isn't about some love reconciliation!" He tells you, "This will determine who among the Three Deities is the strongest."

"Tell me, which one sounds more stupid?" You mocked, tilting your head slightly as you faced him.

Though he was slighted by the mockery, he was disinterested in fighting you. "I'm not here to fight some girl," he says before turning around to walk away.

"Weren't you called a 'Heavenly King' back in Tenjiku?" You call out. Kakucho looks at you over his shoulder. "How ironic..." You continued, "Looks like, even now, you're only fit for the role of a servant."

Kakucho turns back to look at you, furiously. "You talk big for a rookie," He says.

You smile smugly, "You talk small for your rank," you say back.

"Let's see if you're all bark, no bite!" You watch him stomp back to you. You blink before activating your foresight on the boy.

You dodge his first punch. While it's still out, you grab onto his wrist. With your other hand, you grab the top of his head. You use your strength to lower him and knee him on the side of his head.

Taking a knee to his temple, the boy didn't flinch at all. His endurance is insane! You think to yourself.

Still in his position, he grabs underneath your thigh and throws you over. The side of your face hits the ground. But you get up immediately, wiping yourself off.

Both of you rush at each other. Using your foresight, you dodge each punch he tries to land. As you play defence, you observe him for a bit.

He's not as quick as the Haitanis, but he's way stronger than both of them!

You grab his arm as it lunges at you again. You lift yourself. Gaining the momentum to kick him in the side of his face. Even with that, the only thing on his body that moved with his head. His feet were still firm on the ground.

"So you really have been training under the living legends," he comments. "Even with Wakasa and Benkei on your team, they're no match for South!"

"And who said I gave a damn about South right now?!" You asked. Kakucho raises his arm, pointing behind you. "Look at who the only one standing is."

You look back and see a shirtless South. With his height, it was easy to see where he was. But there was no sign of Wakasa and Benkei.

No way...! You couldn't believe it. You didn't want to believe it. Wakasa and Benkei... Lost?

As you are distracted, Kakucho punches down at your head. Making you fall to your knees.

Shit! You exclaim as your head throbs. You thought a whack from a baton hurt, but Kakucho's one punch was insanely painful.

You look up and use your foresight. While you are on the ground, you shift your knees and take your legs out. Attempting to trip Kakucho.

His body leans forward as he attempts to catch himself. You turn your body and place your hands on the concrete. You kick his chin with your heel, causing his head to fall backward.