𝟎𝟓𝟎: 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

March 17th, 2018. 8PM.

You take a seat in front of the bar. You drove to a club in Kanagawa.  You take a seat in front of the bar. "Peach chuhai, please," you tell the bartender. The well-dressed man prepares the drink. You look at the clock behind the bar and then at the crowd behind you.

"Put it on his tab," you say, pointing at the lounge. You pointed right at Mochizuki Kanji, who you knew would be here. The bartender looks at you nervously, "Uh, how about I just hand it to you for free..." He finishes up and passes the glass to you. You thank him and take a sip of your drink. Looking back at the Bonten executive as well as lower rank members with him.

"Hey, lady," The bartender calls, "You shouldn't stare."

"Why not?" You played dumb.

"Do you live under a rock? That guy's from Bonten...!" He warns. You continued to act unaware. "The criminal organization...?!" He continues.

"If they're criminals, shouldn't you report them to the police?" You tilt your head. The bartender was getting increasingly frantic. Just the mere mention of Bonten scared him. "I wish we could. We wouldn't have evidence though," he tells you. He leans closer and whispers, "They threatened to kill us if we tried to film or record anything. So they made us turn off our cameras and replaced our security with their own gang members...!"

Perfect.

You cover your mouth and act shocked, "How scary! What'll you do then?" The man furrows his brows at you, "What else?! We just do as they say and we'll stay alive. You came alone, didn't you?"

You nodded, "My friends didn't want to come, they also mentioned Bonten," the bartender tries to shush you from saying their name out loud. You take a sip of your drink, "I thought they were a boy band!" You chuckled.

"Look, sweetie, I suggest calling a cab. If they heard how lightly you spoke of them, you wouldn't be able to leave the club..." The man was absolutely terrified. You sigh, "Fine, I guess I'll go home... Say, where can I smoke?"

"You want to smoke?!" The poor bartender couldn't understand you at all, "It'll be at the back... Be careful though. It looks like that guy went out too." He said, referring to Mochizuki. You get up from your seat, "I'm just smoking! What's the worst he'll do? Hit on me?" You smiled and walked away.

As you leave the bar, your smile drops immediately. You unzip your purse and put on a glove. You take the gun out and put it behind your back. People around you were too busy or too drunk to notice you walking by. The flashing lights and loud music also helped. You open the back door and was immediately greeted by Mochizuki Kanji's large back facing you.

Smoke leaves his mouth as he turns to see who walked out. The door closes loudly behind you. You smile at the man. He takes another puff of his cig, "The hell are you doing here?" He questions.

"Just came out for a smoke," you replied.

You swiftly took the gun out from behind you and shot him in the head. The cigarette in his hand drops before he does. You place the gun in his hand and take your glove off.

You walk closer to the cars in the back parking of the club. You take a knife out of your purse and pop the tires of each expensive car, knowing exactly who owns them.

You went back to Mochizuki's body to use his phone. "Hello?! Police?!"

You reported his body as a suicide to the police and sent the location of the club before hanging up.

You drove quickly around the prefecture. It was the Haitani brothers and Kokonoi left out of the executives. You wanted to rush to Minato quickly, knowing the Haitanis still reside in Roppongi.

As the light turned red. You took a second to check your phone to see what time it was. You notice a notification from the group chat. Draken had invited everyone to come out and drink to celebrate Takemichi coming back.

Shit.

You drove as soon as the light turned green. I can't just not show up to that, you think. Chifuyu will be suspicious if I don't answer my door. I have to head home fast.

It was already past 9 and you didn't want to take any chances. You began to drive recklessly. Ignoring the laws in general.

-

You parked your bike and noticed Chifuyu's car was already outside.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

You hurriedly walk up the stairs and open the door to your suite. You check your phone again and it seems like Chifuyu hasn't texted you privately. Others have already responded to Draken's invite.

─────────

9:27PM

Hakkai:
I'm free! Taka-chan, are you coming? :)

Mitsuya:
Yeah, I'll be there.

9:31PM

Nahoya:
I CANT ANGRY IS ASLEEP HELL CRY IF I GO WITHOUT HIM

9:39PM

Takemichi:
Hina just replied! She said she can come too!

Chifuyu:
I'll pick you two up. Lmk when you're ready to go

Kazutora:
Do I have to Uber again???

Chifuyu:
Suck it up.

Kazutora:
>:/

Draken:
No response from [Y/N]? That's odd

Takemichi:
Where is she?

Chifuyu:
She should be home? Maybe she's on do not disturb. I'll knock later. I'm gonna shower

9:58PM

You:
Hey! SLR went out to run errands. I'm gonna shower too

Draken:
Cool. A decent amount of us is coming then. Mitsuya, are you getting a ride from Hakkai or do you want me to pick you up?

Mitsuya:
I'm getting a ride from Hakkai

─────────

You close your phone. Finally stripping to get into the shower.

-

"[Y/N]! Your dress looks nice," Hina compliments as she walks into the car. She puts her seatbelt on. You thank her and compliment how she looks as well.

When am I going to find the time to continue this... You think. Mitsuya and Takemichi already met up to get his suit measured. Though the wedding was in months, it felt like the days were going by way too quickly.

The Haitanis would be in the private rooms by now... The Haitanis owned a strip club that they frequented. Though the rooms were made for private lap dances only, the Haitanis did... More than that during their sessions. You planned to pose as a worker and kill them unexpectedly. There weren't any cameras anyway and they never bring their guns into the private room. Which was exactly why it was a perfect plan.

Instead of taking out three out of the four execs in one night, it was just one of four. Clearly, Mikey doesn't care for the lower-ranked members of the group. So he'll definitely pay attention if he hears an executive died.

You framed it as a suicide for the public. But you popped the tires knowing that Mikey would see it was clearly a homicide. And a warning.

It was only a matter of time and effort until you finally get to him.

Chapter fifty, end.