𝟎𝟔𝟐: 𝐆𝐨𝐚𝐥𝐬

"I'll let you explain..." Chifuyu turns to Yamagishi, who was listening in on the conversation.

The boy excitedly goes to the chalkboard and starts drawing and writing. "Even as a highschooler, he's still passionate about gangs," Takemichi comments, watching his friend rapidly make noise on the boards.

Yamagishi smacks the chalkboard, turning around to face Takemichi. Explaining the outcome of the delinquent world after Toman's disbandment. Yamagishi then mentions 'three charismatic individuals' who now reign superior in Tokyo.

Based in Minato. A man with great power and influence, Terano South of Rokuhara Tandai.

Based in Shinjuku. A 'guy' who governs a gang that works in the shadows, Kawaragi Senju of Brahman.

Lastly, based in Shibuya. The invincible Kanto Manji Gang, led by Sano Manjiro.

"There are two people on the same level as Mikey?!" Takemichi exclaims his shock. "I've never heard those names in the future..."

Yamagishi starts writing on the chalkboard again. "With that being said, our [Y/N] has gotten pretty popular the past two years..." Chifuyu glares at the boy, "Our [Y/N]...?" He says, slightly annoyed. Crossing his arms in his chair.

"All people knew about her was that she was abducted by Tenjiku," Yamagishi continues, "Until the Kanto Manji Gang placed a bounty on her a few months ago!"

Takemichi's eyes widened, "Bounty?! Why would Mikey place a bounty on her? That doesn't make sense."

"Rumours say she's trying to get revenge on him. Scheming on Kanto Manji Gang's downfall ever since Mikey left both her and Toman," Yamagishi raises his arms out dramatically. "Gangs started to bombard her with attacks! Trying to take her down to receive compensation money from Kanto..."

"BUT THEY FAILED!" He shouts, clenching a fist in front of him, "Countless times gangs have tried to get to her... But to no avail! She was then given the title, THE UNTOUCHABLE [Y/N]!! Constantly seen leaving a trail of injured bodies as she's clean! Not a ruffle on her clothes or a scratch on her body! Truly, a legendary delinquent in the making!!"

Man, she would HATE the way he's talking about her right now... Chifuyu says to himself, covering his mouth. Trying his best to conceal his laugh from both Yamagishi's animated expression and dramatic retelling.

Takemichi was fascinated. He looked like a child after listening to a legendary folktale for the first time. "[Y/N]'s that strong?!" The blonde says in amazement, "I mean, she could probably have her own gang if she wanted! She could raise her ranks and become the fourth deity!!"

"Yeah... But that isn't her goal," Chifuyu says, sighing. Putting a hand on Takemichi's shoulder to calm him down. "She wouldn't describe it as revenge..."

Should I mention that she described this as our 'Sasuke Retrieval Arc'...?

"More like retrieval, you know, since she wants to save him and bring him back," Chifuyu continues his sentence without embarrassing you. "But you're right about her being strong," Chifuyu adds, "She won a lot of sparring matches against former Toman members when she was still in training."

Both Yamagishi and Takemichi were intrigued. Leaning closer to Chifuyu for him to tell them more. "She's won against Draken, Smiley... Who else? Oh, and Mitsuya," Chifuyu recites.

"How can she not believe she can save Mikey?!" Takemichi gets up from his chair, "She's incredible! She's basically on the same level as him!" Yamagishi takes a chair and sits down. "Not only is [Y/N] both strong and beautiful, but she's also greatly humble!" He says enthusiastically.