𝟎𝟓𝟏: 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠

"Cheers!"

Everyone puts their glasses up before taking a drink. Draken thought of having a late-night drink to celebrate Takemichi coming back to the present. It was past 10PM and everyone who showed up either finished up work or was awake when they received his message.

"How was the fitting?" You asked Takemichi. Earlier today, he went to Mitsuya's studio to check out Hina's dress and also get his suit measurements. Takemichi smiles, "It was great!"

"He was so nervous, he couldn't stop moving!" Hakkai teases. His modelling career really helped him talk to girls more comfortably. Which says a lot since he's been a model since he was 21.

Mitsuya pats Takemichi on the back, reassuring him it wasn't a problem at all. "You guys will be leaving for France soon, right?" Hina joins the conversation. Yuzuha nods, "Hakkai will be on the runway for Tom Ford."

"Paris fashion week, right? How cool," you compliment. "There'll be a lot of celebrities, won't there?" Takemichi asks enthusiastically, "Can you get me an autograph?"

All of you continue to eat, drink and talk. Mostly catching up for Takemichi. But since everyone's been so busy lately, your table was lively, filled with plenty of conversation. Mentions of your careers, love lives, even the time capsule you all did 12 years ago. The dates had to be pushed back, which wasn't a problem for anyone.

"Such a shame Mikey isn't here!" Takemichi says.
How many times must he mention Mikey... You think, chugging your drink quicker than usual.
"Yeah... He probably would've loved the desert," Draken adds.

You pour yourself more into your glass. Now he's mentioning him...

Takemichi's eyes light up, "You must have Mikey's number, right?"

You choke on your drink and Chifuyu pats and rubs your back. You turn back to the giddy-looking man, wiping your mouth. "Yeah..." You try to catch your breath, "But I shouldn't call, time zones are... Very different! He'd be sleeping by now!" You say rather quickly. Takemichi nods and sighs. Understanding the situation but still disappointed he hasn't talked to Mikey in this timeline yet.

"It's all good!" Chifuyu tells Takemichi, putting his arm over the man. "He's been the busiest out of everyone, plus he's got friends overseas, so it's not like he's alone."

Takemichi smiles, "You're right! It's Mikey after all."

The sports channel on the TV gets interrupted by a sudden news broadcast.

"Breaking news! Mochizuki Kanji, an executive member of the criminal organization, Bonten, has committed suicide at the back of a club in Yokohama as of last night."

"Mochi?!" Chifuyu exclaimed.

"Oh, jeez..." Mitsuya says, "All that Bonten business must've fucked with his head, huh?"

"When the police arrived. They found twenty-seven Bonten members attending the club. All gang members attempted to flee, but the tires of their cars had been popped. All members present were arrested."

Draken takes a long sip of his drink before setting it back down. "Sounds like it was staged," he comments. Inui nods, "The popped tires give it away. Whoever killed Mochizuki Kanji made it too obvious they were targeting Bonten."

Chifuyu turns to Kazutora, "You think it could be someone we know?" Kazutora coughs up a bit from the question and shrugs, "Who knows... I haven't been paying attention to the news." You try to ignore the TV, finishing your glass and pouring more.

"[Y/N]! Shouldn't you stop?!" Hina looks at you worriedly. Takemichi was even concerned. "Slow down! Are these Bonten people that bad?"

Chifuyu shushes Takemichi, "Hey! Mentioning them might even get you in trouble..." He tells the boy seriously. The mood and atmosphere at the table changed. "Don't try anything," Draken warns, "You're 26, not 14. Leave gang stuff a thing in the past."