𝟎𝟑𝟏: 𝐘𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐛𝐚

You walk away from the Sano family gates after being denied entrance by Draken. After you said you couldn't promise not to be involved when it comes to Toman, Mikey got angry with you. Calling you stubborn and scolding you about how dangerous it is. You were upset and claimed he viewed you as weak, which he didn't deny.

You walked away, pissed off.

~

"You can't come in."

"Why not?"

"Mikey has banned you from any talks regarding Toman," Draken states.

"What? Why?" Takemichi turns to you in confusion.

~

You stomped all the way to Chifuyu's apartment. You knock on the door aggressively. Your angry expression switched immediately as you were met with a woman.

"Hello?" The woman greets, her voice obviously agitated.

You apologized immediately saying you had no idea you knocked so loudly, trying to give an excuse to it. "Uhm, I'm here to see Chifuyu," you tell her and her eyes widen.

"Chifuyu! A girl's here!" She yells, turning around. Chifuyu comes out of his room, panicked.

You thank his mom for letting you in, taking off your shoes. You and Chifuyu immediately walk toward his room. "No harassment, got that?" Ms. Matsuno yells. You turn to face her, "Trust me, miss, I have no intentions of doing anything to your son!" You say shakily.

"No, I meant you," the lady says, pointing at Chifuyu.

"I would never!" Chifuyu yells.

The two of you walk into his room. Peke J had just woken up from the sound of the door closing. You were happy to see the cat. Immediately jogging over and petting him.

"So... what did you come here for?" The blonde asked, confused why you showed up out of the blue. You look up at him, "Did Mikey talk to you?" The boy shakes his head. "Good, don't listen to him!" You say pouting, still pissed from earlier. Going back to petting Peke J to ease your mind.

Chifuyu sits beside you, cross-legged. "I can't just ignore my own leader," he says chuckling, "Why, what's up?"

You tell Chifuyu about what happened last night, between you and Mikey. Even adding that you were banned from 'any talks regarding Toman.' You finger-quoted as you told him. Chifuyu leans into his palm, "He's kinda right, even I objected when you asked to come to Yokohama with the twins."

Chifuyu noticed that you weren't pleased with his answer. "You aren't weak though," he states, "Takemichi told me about the whole bike thing you did." Chifuyu praises your efforts from the fight. Calling you cool and brave with how you fought.

"I think Mikey was just worried you'll be hurt because of your involvement with Toman," he continues, "Hell, he was probably a little pissed to see you all beat up."

You fully understood why. But you still felt upset about it. "All I want to do is help my friends. Help Mikey. I can't do that if I'm not involved!" You say frustratedly. Chifuyu leans back and mumbles, "What would Baji say..."

Chifuyu stands up, even Peke J was alarmed at the sudden fast movement. "Who cares what he says! Beat him up!" Chifuyu shouts, puffing his chest.

"HUH?! Are you stupid? I'd lose!" You raise your voice, shocked at Chifuyu's solution. Chifuyu sits back down. "Yeah... He was," the blonde says, sighing, "But I think Baji would encourage you. Even though it's completely reckless, you have good intentions."