𝟎𝟔𝟎: 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

You try to cover your face as you continue to walk through the busy streets. Why did I have to lose my cool...? She just had to mention Mikey...

You look through the glass doors of the motorcycle shop. It was just Inupi there. His hair was tied and his back was facing you, he was working on a bike. You open the doors and the bell on top chimes. He turns his head to see who entered.

"Oh, hey, [Y/N]," Inupi greets. He gets up from the stool he was sitting on and grabs a blanket, covering the bike. The boy turns to face you fully. You look at him both confused and suspiciously, but brush it off. You walk closer to the blonde, "Draken's not here?"

Inupi shakes his head, "Some parts got shipped to a different shop, so he went out to pick them up," he responds. You nod, "Huh, okay..."

Inupi bends down and starts putting away his tools back in the box. He puts the box up on the counter, where they run transactions. "Do you need him for something?" The blonde asks.

"Kinda?" You shrug, "I'll wait for him." You walk into the spare room in the small shop. Where Draken and Inupi lounge. You plop your bag down and sit on the couch.

Inupi shortly followed, leaning his shoulder onto the side of the entrance. He takes the elastic out and ruffles his hair, in attempt to fix it. "So..." Inupi starts.

"So?" You repeat. Inupi plays with the elastic in his hand. You could tell this was equally awkward for both of you. The only times you've talked to Inupi were when Draken was around. You've never had a one-on-one conversation with the boy until now.

"How's the weather...?" He asks awkwardly.

That's the best you got...? You say in your head. You try your best not to react facially. "It's okay..." You tell him, "How's the shop?"

"It's okay," he says monotonously.

When's Draken coming? I can't handle this...

Inupi's eyes start shifting like he's thinking about what to say. "How... Are you and Chifuyu?" He finally mutters out. "I could be better," you answer honestly, "Chifuyu seems... Fine."

"Could be better?" Inupi repeats, "Did... Chifuyu do something?"

"What?" You say, confused. "No! Our friendship is fine. It's just the whole Three Deities thing is bugging me, that's all."

Inupi's eyebrows furrow, his face confused, "Friendship?"

"Yes?" You tilt your head at the blonde. "Uh, never mind then..." He waves his hands up and down, "What about the Three Deities?"

"Oh, you know. The whole 'bounty' thing," you finger quote, "Kokonoi cleared it up though. But now-"

Inupi didn't expect to hear a familiar name, "Koko?!" He clears his throat after raising his voice unintentionally, "You've... You've talked?" He calms down.

"Just that once," you say, "You two don't talk anymore?" Inupi shakes his head, "Not since the Kanto incident." You apologize for bringing Koko up, he reassures you it was fine. "Actually, I've also found the Three Deities kind of bothersome too."

Your interest peaked, "Yeah?" You lean forward, elbows on your lap. "Do you... Know about Draken?" Inupi asks, almost like he was hesitating. "That he's in Brahman?" You question.

"Oh, he told you?"

"Nope," you answer quickly. "That's why I came here. To talk to him about it." Inupi shifts his body, his back leaning on the entrance of the door.

He crosses his arms and looks down. "I'm kinda worried about him," he admits, "Brahman's different from Toman, different from the tenth-generation Black Dragons. All Taiju did was sell his violence."