𝟎𝟕𝟎: 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐭 𝟐

As you change into your outdoor shoes and close your locker, you notice Chifuyu and Takemichi secretly whispering to each other from afar. You think nothing of it, assuming they were just being weird.

You raise your voice, calling them over, as you walk out of the school doors. They catch up from behind you and your phone rings. You pick it up and answer.

"Yo! You free right now?" Draken asks through the phone. You look over at the two blondes next to you and they turn away immediately. "Yeah, I am," you answer. Draken tells you to swing by D&D Motors and hangs up.

"You know something, don't you?" You say, looking at Takemichi. He shrugs animatedly. Obviously giving it away that he knows, just doesn't want to admit it. You look over at Chifuyu and he quickly puts his hand over your eyes.

He adjusts himself, where he's slightly behind you. Still covering your eyes but with both hands. You ask Chifuyu what the point was. Since you were already unaware of what was going on. "So, you don't use your foresight and ruin the surprise," he says, laughing.

You didn't think of doing that, but now that he mentioned it, it would've been a smart idea. Considering it's Draken who called, it's probably a motorbike. Which you don't need foresight to predict.

But the fact that the boys seemed giddy about surprising you, made it feel more special. Even Draken not blatantly telling you he was going to give you a bike, was a little adorable.

-

Your blind walk suddenly makes a stop. "Hey, Inui!" Takemichi greets. "Hey," you hear the boy greet back. "Is there a reason you're blocking the door?" Chifuyu asks.

You take one of his hands off to see. Inupi was right in front of the door. You try to look behind him but the boy quickly blocks your view with his body. "Uh," Inupi looks behind, "Draken isn't done yet."

"I thought he already finished the-" Chifuyu elbows Takemichi and Inupi panickedly shushes him. The poor blonde covers his mouth, realizing he almost revealed the 'surprise.' You were more curious about what exactly Draken needed to finish up.

A few minutes pass and you finally hear Draken shout, telling Inupi can let you in now. As all of you walked into D&D Motors, the 'surprise' was underneath a large cloth.

Draken wipes his hands with a wet rag. "You already know it's a bike, but do you have any guesses about what model?" Draken starts.

"Why would you say it's a bike!" Takemichi says. Feeling it was unnecessary that he was silenced earlier when Draken revealed it so blatantly. "What else would have this shape?" Draken replies rhetorically.

"A pony?" Inupi answers. "Why would Draken get a pony for [Y/N]?" Chifuyu asks the boy. Unsure if Inupi was serious or not with how deadpan he answered.

You sigh, "It's a Honda bike, isn't it?" Draken laughs, "Maybe a pony would've been way more unexpected!" The tall boy jokes.

He takes the cloth off and it was a CB250T. The bike was mostly black except for the fuel tank and airbox. Which was a dark shade of red.

You mentioned before that you really like the feel of Takemichi's bike, which is the same model. So you weren't disappointed at all in receiving the same bike. In fact, you were zealous. Jogging around the bike and admiring it. "So you finished this just now?" You say, smiling at Draken. You pointed at a wet spot of paint on one of the sides of the bike.

"N- Yeah!" Draken says, "I was just... Super eager to show you." You were too mesmerized by the bike to care about the odd uncertainty in his voice.

Inupi walks closer to Draken and leans his head closer. "Should we tell her?" He whispers. "No," Draken whispers back.