𝟎𝟐𝟗: 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫

"I created my own Toman."

You watch Takemichi and Kisaki's back and forth. Kisaki claimed he became the leader of Tenjiku. Even saying that Mikey would acknowledge him one day. You felt furious, hearing Mikey's name coming out of Kisaki's mouth. All he ever did was take advantage of Mikey's strength, his darkness. While Mikey just wanted someone to help him control it.

Eerily, Kisaki glares at you, before getting onto Hanma's bike shortly after the tall man pulled up.

A larger man begins to walk closer. Degrading Toman, calling all the divisions weak as he throws Chifuyu toward Takemichi. The same man began to pep talk his team. Ordering them to knock you guys dead.

The crowd went from pumped to panicked in a split second. Two roaring engines boom closer, hitting a bunch of Tenjiku guys. "It's the twin brothers of Meguro!" One shouts and all of them start to retreat. You and Takemichi flinch as the bikes got closer.

"Yo, First Division Captain," an angry-looking boy greets. He had voluminous blue hair. He gets off the bike, getting closer to Takemichi's face. Takemichi looked terrified. "Look," the blue-haired boy intensely says, pointing at his bike. Takuya was slouched over the bike, unconscious.

"Yo!" The other says. Though they were almost identical, this boy had pink hair and seemed to always have a smile. Takemichi couldn't hide his confusion, looking at the two boys. "He fell on the road and got injured," The blue-haired boy tells Takemichi, "Can you drive him to the hospital? He needs help."

Though his expression and even voice sounded angry, his wording and intentions were kind. As for the pink-haired twin, he wore a huge grin on his face, still running over the remaining Tenjiku members with his bike.

Yamagishi informs Takemichi that Nahoya Kawata, aka, Smiley, the pink-haired twin, was the captain of the Fourth Division and Souya Kawata, Angry, the blue-haired twin, was the vice.

"Hey!" Angry yells over at you. You let out an eep sound as he walks over to you. He examines you, "Did they hurt you too?!"

"Don't worry, we'll kill them for ya!" Smiley says, cracking his knuckles, "They wanna hit pretty ladies? I'll rip their balls off!!!" He continued, grinning.

You couldn't tell if you should be thankful or worried for Tenjiku's balls. Then again, seeing your track record of where you hit in a fight, it wasn't like you had remorse for balls anyway.

"Can you stand Chifuyu?" Smiley asks. Chifuyu spits blood out of his mouth after getting up, nodding. "Chifuyu, Takemichi, get on the back," Angry tells them. "We're gonna have fun at Yokohama!" Smiley announces happily, yet menacingly. The two blondes walk over to their bikes.

"Wait!" You halt. They all stare at you. "Let me join!"

Takemichi and Chifuyu look at you in shock. Shaking their heads rapidly, you stood your ground anyway, looking at the twins. "It's dangerous! You're already hurt!" Angry says. Smiley didn't seem to vex the idea.

"You're the chick that busted my knee in August, right?" Smiley asks. You were confused until you remembered Mikey told you about this already. You apologized but he brushed it off. "Let's let her! She's kinda badass!" Smiley tells his brother. Angry agrees, only because Smiley was okay with it.

You, Takemichi and Chifuyu continue to walk toward the twins. You pick up the bike you stole, as well as the bike seat. "I've got room for you!" Smiley says. You look over and notice Takemichi was already seated behind him. Nahoya leans back, patting his lap.

Chifuyu gets off of the back of Angry's bike, "[Y/N], you can ride here, I'll just hold onto Smiley's seat at the back since it's higher," he tells you, pointing over.