𝟎𝟒𝟔: 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐤𝐚-𝐝𝐨𝐭𝐬

You were surprised Chifuyu let you use his motorcycle, especially after telling you it used to be Baji's. Since Mikey told you he was leaving for vacation, you and Chifuyu assumed that the vision you saw before was either not going to come true or it was going to come later. During the week, Chifuyu has been giving you driving lessons. You've been getting the hang of it and the blonde was impressed with how fast you learn.

You, Chifuyu and Takemichi decided to hang out. Takemichi hasn't leaped back, so you three thought you'd spend his last moments in this time period together before he goes. You were on Chifuyu's GSX250E, aka 'Goki.'

"I need to timeleap," Takemichi suddenly says. He was riding a regular bike on the sidewalk while you were on the road riding Goki. Chifuyu was behind Takemichi, on the same bike. "You're going back so soon?" He says rhetorically, "We'll miss you."

"Let's take a pic before you leave!" You suggest. You've been carrying around the camera Chifuyu gifted you. You've been growing a liking to photography as a whole, not just for your foresight. It's also become an enjoyable hobby. You couldn't wait to look back at the photos in the future.

"No..." Takemichi says, confusing both you and Chifuyu. "I want to go back two days ago...!"

You asked him why specifically two days ago, and Chifuyu wondered as well. "It was White Day two days ago!" Takemichi says in somewhat of a panic, "I forgot to give something back to Hina!"

"I nearly forgot Valentine's Day was a month ago..." You admit. "You didn't give Mikey any chocolate?" Chifuyu asks, turning in your direction. You shook your head, "I don't think I paid attention to the days."

"Me neither and look where I am now!" Takemichi says, his panic seemed to have increased. "HINA'S GONNA KILL ME!" He places both his hands on the side of his head. "WHAT SHOULD I DO?!"

You notice their bike starting to wobble. "Hey! Hands on the handles, you idiot!" Chifuyu shouts. Takemichi continued to babble before they both inevitably fell off the bike.

You stopped the motorcycle and watched them struggle to get up. Concealing your laughter as Chifuyu smacks Takemichi on top of his head for not listening. The two boys sit in the ground and you back up to go closer to them. Takemichi apologizes to Chifuyu. You see Chifuyu's eyes lit up. "You want to return a gift to Hina that bad?" Chifuyu asks Takemichi, who nods sadly in response.

Chifuyu jumps up from where he sat, "Leave it to me!" He says with confidence. "This calls for the T2D2 plan. 'Time Travel Doki Doki'!"

"T2... D2...?" Takemichi confusingly repeats. "Come on!" Chifuyu says, picking up Takemichi's bike, "We need to go to Daiso!"

You start up the motorbike and wait for Takemichi to sit behind Chifuyu before driving off. You had to pick up the pace, seeing that Chifuyu was peddling pretty fast on the bike. As you guys approached the shopping district of Shibuya, you couldn't stay next to them on the road. "I'll meet you guys inside," you told them. The two blondes nod and you went ahead.

It was the first time you were on the road by yourself. While Chifuyu was teaching you, he was either behind you or next to you, riding with Takemichi. Thankfully, the store was close enough for the lone ride to be short. You also hadn't memorized street signs other than 'stop' so you really wanted this to be quick.

You sat and waited for the two blondes to catch up. As you saw them approach, you got off the bike. Takemichi locks his bike before the three of you head inside the store.

"We need three polka-dot boxes, ribbons, a marker and a memo pad!" Chifuyu says. "How specific," you comment, grabbing a shopping basket from near the entrance doors.