𝟎𝟕𝟐: 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢 𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐠

"I'm surprised we didn't see any Brahman members today," Koko comments.

"I don't give a shit," Mikey cruelly replies, "How's Babu?"

"I'll call the mechanic on the way," the dark-haired boy assures. Koko lets Mikey into the car first, before he goes in.

God, never a talker, this guy.

A newer and smaller gang in Shinjuku picked a fight the other day. They damaged Mikey's CB250T in the process, attempting to aggravate him. Which worked, seeing that their faces were more damaged than the bike now. Either beyond repair, or a very very slow recovery.

The Kanto Manji Gang went out today to either weed out any competition in the area or recruit new members. Mikey's group hasn't found anyone he deemed 'decent' yet. After the last small gang they just beat up, he called quits for the day.

The car starts to drive off. "Cocky little shits..." Mikey mutters in anger, still thinking about his precious bike.

Funny coming from your mouth, Koko says to himself, looking at Mikey from the side. The mechanic finally picks up and Koko starts to ask about Mikey's bike. Just as he said he would.

Mikey looks out the window. His elbow leaning on the door and his palm on his mouth. Looking out at the street.

Pedestrians out in flashy clothing. Already starting their nightlife. The evening had barely even begun.

He continues to think. Not only about his bike but the battle. Things are definitely bound to change, now that he's here too, Mikey says to himself. He lifts his head to look at his palm. Guess I'm stuck here if I'm dead in the future.

The blonde looks up from the window again, "What the..."

"I had a short shift, thought I'd spare you the extra minutes by giving you a ride," Chifuyu answers. You smile at him, "Thanks. Shinjuku station is always packed! Hate to go on the subway alone."

Mikey taps on Koko's arm. "What?" The dark-haired boy turns to his commander. "[Y/N]... What's [Y/N] doing in Shinjuku?" Mikey asks him.

Koko furrows his brows, "How would I know? Am I supposed to keep tabs on her?" He asks. Both sarcastically and genuinely. "No..." Mikey says slowly, "But what's she be doing here?"

Koko sighs to himself, he looks out the window. He watches as you sit behind Chifuyu and the two of you start to drive off on the boy's bike. Koko looks up from the building you were in front of.

"Looks like she was at the Gojo Gym," Koko tells Mikey. "Isn't that Wakasa and Benkei's gym?" Mikey asks, Koko nods. "Seems to me that Brahman successfully scouted her."

"You knew Brahman tried to recruit her and didn't tell me?" Mikey says, upset at the information his subordinate has given him.

"I wasn't aware that I had to keep tabs on her every move, sir," Koko retorts sassily, annoyed at his commander's question.

Mikey stays quiet. "When I went to compensate her for that little misunderstanding, Brahman showed up as well," Koko starts, "Offered to pay her more if she joined them."

"She didn't accept it though, even said she wasn't interested in joining any gang," Koko finished.

Mikey scoffs, "I bet you that blonde bastard changed her mind."

"Which one?"

"Takemichi," Mikey answers. "Ah, thought you meant the one she's behind," Koko says. Pointing at Chifuyu's bike from up ahead. "That's possible too..." Mikey thinks out loud.