𝟎𝟐𝟖: 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬

It was dead silent at Chifuyu's place. Not a single one of you had an idea of how Takemichi can become Toman's number one.

Takemichi began to read manga off of Chifuyu's shelves. Chifuyu sat by his window, admiring the warmer weather. You were focused on Chifuyu's cat, Peke J, playing with him and watching the feline roll around.

"We've been chilling here for an hour and we still don't have a plan," Chifuyu points out. Takemichi ignores him. "Not to be pessimistic," you start, "But Takemichi becoming Toman's number one is close to impossible."

Chifuyu slouches over, still thinking about what to do. "Takemichi, are you even listening to us?" Chifuyu raises his voice.

"I have an amazing idea..." Takemichi says, almost mumbling. Both you and Chifuyu were confused. Takemichi quickly stands up, "I can see it... the top view of the world of delinquents!"

You and Chifuyu stare at each other, exchanging a 'what the fuck' kind of expression. Takemichi urges you both to come with him, leaving the room without saying anything else. You hurriedly grabbed your things and followed. "What's he on about...?" Chifuyu asks you, whispering.

"Hopefully nothing stupid..." you whisper back.

-

Takemichi leads the two of you to the Shibuya station, he still hasn't said a word during the whole walk.

"Hey! Takemitchy!" Chifuyu shouts, "What do you mean by the top of the delinquent world?!" Takemichi turns to the two of you, causing you both to jump at the sudden fast movement. His face was dead serious. "Chifuyu... even when you own the bible you can't notice it?!"

"Bible?!" You blurt out. You were hoping he wasn't referring to the manga he was reading.

"Shonan Junai Gumi... Bukkomi no Taku..."

He is referring to the manga he was reading...

"They all took place in Kanagawa!" He yells. You and Chifuyu looked at him dumbfounded. "To become the top in the delinquent world, we must take down Yokohama's delinquents!"

Takemichi's eyes were filled with determination. You could see how confident he was, jumping up and down, smiling like an idiot. "Let's go to Yokohama, Chifuyu!"

You look over to see Chifuyu's reaction and he was clearly not on board. "Have a safe trip," he waves and Takemichi wasn't expecting that reaction from Chifuyu. "There's nothing else to do in that city other than visit Chinatown and eat pork buns, plus the fair's expensive. So I pass."

"FINE!" Takemichi yells. Huffing and stomping away like a child. "Buy us souvenirs!" You shout as Takemichi swipes his card to get in.

"What now?" You ask Chifuyu, as the two of you walk away. "We could... go back to my place..." Chifuyu shyly suggests. You had no clue why he was acting like that all of a sudden.

"Chifuyu!!" You hear someone yell. Chifuyu turns back, expecting it to be Takemichi. "Yamagupi?!" You exclaim. Yamagishi and Makoto bend down, catching their breath. Their faces were bruised and their noses were bloody. "Yama..." Yamagishi breathes heavily, "...gishi..." Even when in distress, he went out of his way to correct you.

Chifuyu walks closer to the boys, "What the hell happened to you guys?!" Yamagishi breathlessly informs Chifuyu about them being ambushed by a bunch of guys in red coats. Stressing that they kept multiplying.

You tug on Chifuyu's jacket, catching his attention. "Is it them...?" You point. A hoard of guys exits the train from Yokohama, all in red coats.

"Fuck," Chifuyu curses, "I'm gonna get Takemichi out of there, when he comes out, lead them all out of the station!" He orders you, jumping into the crowd. "HUH?!" You couldn't comprehend what was going on. It just happened all of a sudden.

Yamagishi and Makoto crouch down, sitting on the floor, still catching their breaths. "Why were they attacking you guys?" You questioned and they shrugged. "We exposed that we were Toman members and now they're hunting everyone in Toman down..." Yamagishi replied. "Is it just the two of you?" You asked again and they shook their heads. "They've got Akkun and Takuya got separated from us."

Finally, Takemichi comes out, carrying Akkun behind his back. You urge him to run faster, leading the boys out of the train station.

-

"Tenjiku?" You and Takemichi said in unison. Carrying Akkun from both sides. The boy said there were at least 300 of them in Shibuya right now.

"Can you take him?" Takemichi asks, taking Akkun's arm off himself. "Go to Toman's hideout, I'm sure someone is there. I'm gonna go back for Chifuyu!"

Takemichi starts booking it, back to the station. You begin yelling for him.

What the fuck is happening right now?!

Akkun slips his arm off of you. You could tell he was still in pain. "What are you doing?" You ask, as he slowly lifts his sore body. "You go ahead... We need to help our captain..." All three of the boys began rushing in Takemichi's direction. You looked around, unsure of what to do. You noticed there was an unlocked bike nearby.

You get on it and pedal as fast as you could. Passing the three boys ahead of you, Takemichi is surrounded by the same men wearing red coats. As you got closer to the scene, you made a hard turn. Drifting into the guy attacking Takemichi, hitting him. The impact hits one of his teammates. You fall off the bike.

"[Y/N]?!" Takemichi yells. The rest of the boys finally caught up. All five of them were pumped. Spouting encouragement to each other. You yank the bike seat off and stand with them. As they were all ready to fight.

The men in Tenjiku began to charge at all of you. As the boys were getting hit, you tried your best to dodge and block the men, using the bike seat. "Since when did Toman have a girl in their gang?" A member asks, swinging at you. It was getting harder and harder to dodge. You bent down, quickly picking up the bike. The man immediately holds it down, "Don't think you can get away that easily!"

You kick him in the nuts as hard as you could. As he bends down, groaning, you pick up the bike and slam it over his head.

You hear other men calling you all sorts of names, saying you played dirty and that what you did was a low blow. But weren't they the same for ambushing you guys? You continued to put all your strength into swinging the bike around so no other men would be near you.

"Behind you!"

You heard Takemichi yell. Without hesitation, you crouched down. Looking up, you dodged a swing from someone, who picked up the car seat you had used before. You rammed the bike into his lower half. He groans in pain. Suddenly, he began gripping on it. Swiping the bike away from your grip, he lifts it above you.

Oh, I'm dead, you thought. Looking at the man smirking as you begins to lower to bike at you.

Yamagishi tosses himself at you. His leg getting hit by the bike mid-way. The two of you rolled over the concrete. "Yamagishi!" You quickly got up, and you see him chuckle a bit. "You finally said my name right," he says, his voice still in pain.

At this rate, the six of you were done for. All of you were on the ground, huffing and puffing. More guys from Tenjiku came to join. Circling you guys. You still couldn't comprehend why this was happening in the first place. You could tell Takemichi felt the same too. Suddenly, the men began to make way, lining up.

Kisaki Tetta walked into the scene.

Chapter twenty-eight, end.